AC GT3 @ Paul Ricard - Wed 4 Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Since we ditched the licenses, you need to have a premium membership to participate in our events. More info here.

Don't agree with this. First we needed licenses, now we need to pay. Really not happy about this. I totally agree you need to separate crashers from good guys but paying... Come on.
I saw what advantages a premium member have, but tell me what's the difference between regular and licensed?

And I'm a bit confused. I see myself on the entry list. Am I still participating in the event since I'm not a premium member?

Don't agree with this. First we needed licenses, now we need to pay. Really not happy about this. I totally agree you need to separate crashers from good guys but paying... Come on.
I saw what advantages a premium member have, but tell me what's the difference between regular and licensed?

And I'm a bit confused. I see myself on the entry list. Am I still participating in the event since I'm not a premium member?
The membership is required for RD to be able to pay the annual server costs.

About your other question, I will quote a paragraph from the link I sent you:
At the first of March the current "licensed member" group will cease to exist and all accounts will become regular registered users with or without premium feature access.
So until March 1st, you can participate in all the club events with no extra cost.

The membership is required for RD to be able to pay the annual server costs.

About your other question, I will quote a paragraph from the link I sent you:

So until March 1st, you can participate in all the club events with no extra cost.

I was aware the money is for the website or community related, don't worry, I wasn't thinking RD guys are ripping us :p I'm just upset like everybody else who is asked for more money :D

I am terrible at finding setups and I was wondering if someone could give me a hand.

I tried the track with mediums, 30L and default setup for the Z4 and lapped until I learn it and I was relatively consistent (it took me nearly 30 laps).

Then, my reasoning was:

1) Reduce wing, specially in the back due to the long straights and adjust change rations accordingly.
2) Slightly soften front suspension because of the long low speed turns and some understeer i was experiencing.
3) Increase front ARB to help deal with the quick changes of directions on the multiple S-sections.
4) Increase front bump to help on the S-sections.

I also tried reducing the diff coasting, but that just lead me to have some snap oversteer on changing direction and on reducing radius turns, so I left it at the default 40%.

Did I do something terrible wrong?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years