AC GT3 @ Paul Ricard - Sunday 25th of June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I added you, but I expect that you come better prepared than before, with adequate driving standards and drive to the limit of your ability, not the limit you want. I mean that you should drive predictably, defend adequately to your pace and not make any sudden late moves or making more than two defensive moves. Rejoin the track if you have an off with careful regard to the rest of the cars around and not take anyone out.
Read over the rules once again and be on TeamSpeak.
In order to be an equal member of the club, respect other members pls.
Thank you for the kindly reminder, I raced couple of races in the past few weeks and all has been good and clean so far. Learned a lot for sure. But unfortunatly you might have to sign me off on this one, have a family dinner tmr and I thought it was next week, but apprently its not. A bit shame cuz I practiced quite a lot for this race. :/

Thank you for the kindly reminder, I raced couple of races in the past few weeks and all has been good and clean so far. Learned a lot for sure. But unfortunatly you might have to sign me off on this one, have a family dinner tmr and I thought it was next week, but apprently its not. A bit shame cuz I practiced quite a lot for this race. :/
Good practice is never wasted time, even if you don't get to apply gained knowledge right away, you still have it and gain experience. There's always a next one :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%
  • < 5 years