AC GT3 @ Paul Ricard - Sun 03Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That was a really amazing race, I was sweating buckets at the end (and not just because of the heat!). Special shoutout to those who were blue flagged -- I didn't hear about anyone having any issues all race, this isn't always an easy track to yield on outside of the straights, but you you guys were fantastic nonetheless.

I went for 1 set of mediums + 1 litre extra to last the race, but clearly having some softs about was the better strategy today. This meant that by the last couple of laps, @Fernando Deutsch and @Tronneh were closing in on me at about a second a lap. By the final lap @Tronneh got my slipstream in the Mistral Straight, and I thought it was all over... but somehow I just about held on with my "drift-ready" mediums. One more lap and they definitely would have had me. :p

I'm more than pleased with third given the circumstances. Great race everyone! As usual, here's my onboard:

Last edited:
I was lucky to get on the event on time as I was solving a production issue with one customer.

Did not qualified that bad, but still not where I wanted to be, and once again, another great start gaining a couple of places, one lap later an incident in front of me allowed the position 4. I knew one or two of the ultra fast guys got involved in some incidents, so was a matter of laps to got passed by them. Most of the race was fighting with @Tronneh and his very fast Lambo on the straights, where I was not that fast but was way better on the last sector. We interchanged positions a couple of times but at the end I could not hold him while we were pursuing @Chris Down McLaren, who was brave (or crazy) enough to decide not to change tyres. On the very last lap @Tronneh catch him at the end of Mistral straight and I was able to position myself very close on the next turns, unfortunately going wide a couple of times, and finishing on a drag-race at the main straight to finish on position 5.

Very cool and fun race for me. Back-markers did a remarkable job letting people by. One driver particular on the main straight did a perfect job slowing down enough so both did not lost that much time and/or compromise our race lines. Big thanks !

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%