AC GT3 @ Paul Ricard Sat 16th May

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Except @Geof in last lap:sneaky:. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I heard someone mensioned during the race that I'm finished:whistling::p:laugh:. I wonder who was it:sneaky: and what was his final position:whistling::whistling::p.

:confused:Finished... I wouldn't dare to say it. I meant Finnish. (And it sounds more like a compliment in my mind).But my tongue is not graven to speak this language as it should be. I knew that this comment didn't deserve so much laughs.:)

Absolutely refreshing track! An awesome race, guys.
Well done @Si !

ah yes! I heard you say Finnish! and I thought it was a very funny and complimentary comment towards Tomi! friendly witty banter!

Finished... I wouldn't dare to say it. I meant Finnish. (And it sounds more like a compliment in my mind).But my tongue is not graven to speak this language as it should be. I knew that this comment didn't deserve so much laughs.:)

Good save:D (just kidding),

:roflmao::laugh::roflmao::laugh: I almost rolling on the floor and laugh when I imagine you on the other end thinking
:confused:" Okay, why was that so funny ":confused:.

Sorry that I misheard you:)

Ahh I wish I didn't miss that one. Seems like you had a fun race!

I heard Finnish too!
(takes the bribe silently and leaves)

Too bad that @Cristian Dimcescu wasn't able to join battle for win. Because he had the speed for that. It would been even more awesome race:)

I looked and the race results and the race speed surprised me too. Like the best lap xD but my problem is the race consistency :( it not on that level right now.
But it was fun and a good lesson to chase you.

@Si great video thanks to put that together

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back