AC GT3 @ Paul Ricard 24hr layout - Fri 01Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
latest
What the hell!? :roflmao:
Someone should check his medication....
:whistling:

@Dirk Steffen have you got any setup for 911? Mine is not driveable! :confused::confused::confused:

I am really, really sorry Magic - I do not have any setups right now.
Since a few days I cannot run Assetto Corsa any longer.
It started all as a little Content Manager issue and quickly deteriorated into an issue where Assetto Corsa completely failed on me.

At the moment I have my computer completely wiped of any Assetto Corsa remnants and try to reinstall it with the help of a few guys over at the Kunos trouble shooting forum.

I went through a dramatic, wipe everything and reinstall AC completely fresh several (!!!!!!!) times and the issue just cannot be fixed.

Endless repeats of GPU driver, DirectX libraries, Assetto Corsa uninstalls and reinstalls I am now completely out of ANY motivation to get this running again (I also lost my entire library of setups, skins, mods in the process.

for now I therefore also have to completely sign out of any Assetto Corsa racing activities for the upcoming weekend.

To say the least I'd rather not hear the Windows boot up chime any time soon again or…

giphy.gif

@Bobby Pennington Could you please sign me out :-(

I am really, really sorry Magic - I do not have any setups right now.
Since a few days I cannot run Assetto Corsa any longer.
It started all as a little Content Manager issue and quickly deteriorated into an issue where Assetto Corsa completely failed on me.

At the moment I have my computer completely wiped of any Assetto Corsa remnants and try to reinstall it with the help of a few guys over at the Kunos trouble shooting forum.

I went through a dramatic, wipe everything and reinstall AC completely fresh several (!!!!!!!) times and the issue just cannot be fixed.

Endless repeats of GPU driver, DirectX libraries, Assetto Corsa uninstalls and reinstalls I am now completely out of ANY motivation to get this running again (I also lost my entire library of setups, skins, mods in the process.

for now I therefore also have to completely sign out of any Assetto Corsa racing activities for the upcoming weekend.

To say the least I'd rather not hear the Windows boot up chime any time soon again or…

giphy.gif

@Bobby Pennington Could you please sign me out :-(

That's ok Dirk ;)! Hope that you'll be here with us as soon as possible, when you'll deal with all issues my friend! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new here. Would I be OK to tag onto this event this evening? BMW Z4 is my car of choice (as its the only one I currently have!)
You are a premium member and you have all the rights to run + you surely are welcome to join ;-)

Please make sure you have all the listed cars in the first post installed and also have the exact mod track downloaded and installed the opening post links to (unfortunately the way Assetto Corsa online racing works is that everyone entering the server needs all the content that is used in the).
You will find though that it is absolutely worth the little cost of the DLC bundle as the racing here on RD is always good fun, ESPECIALLY the US club weekend races.

Read the description in the opening posts, all relevant info is there, make sure you can hear and receive messages through TeamSpeak (mods will use TS to announce info throughout the event) and it pays to be able to speak on TS as well or you will miss out on half the fun ;-)

If you have time, be there early - many of us usually turn up on Team Speak and the practice server half an hour earlier which allows for some extra practice and resolving any issues you may have.

You can already enter the practice server as it is online and test if everything with your installation is ready to go and set up properly.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%