AC GT3 @ Okayama - Sun 20 Jan 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Craig Dunkley is it ok for me to change my name both here in RD and ingame to Zeljko "Goose" Gusatovic?
I know many of you have been struggling to pronounce my name which I fully understand. Even I don't know how to pronounce it properly in an English version. And trust me, unless you are from balkan, the original pronounciation of my name is impossible without drooling a bit.
Goose, as an "abreviation" of my last name, has been my nickname for a long time. it would be easier for you guys to address to me during a race.

@Craig Dunkley is it ok for me to change my name both here in RD and ingame to Zeljko "Goose" Gusatovic?
I know many of you have been struggling to pronounce my name which I fully understand. Even I don't know how to pronounce it properly in an English version. And trust me, unless you are from balkan, the original pronounciation of my name is impossible without drooling a bit.
Goose, as an "abreviation" of my last name, has been my nickname for a long time. it would be easier for you guys to address to me during a race.

I have raised this issue with the relevant staff, I am sorry but personally I am not able to make this decision or implement it ...I will message you when I receive a reply.

I have received a very quick reply ..you need to post your request here and the relevant staff will deal with it

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/premium-name-change-thread.98832/

Last edited:
something curious... but when i enter at the server to practice, i can't put the gears... and i can't drive the cars, i tried with other servers and it doesn't happen.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back