AC GT3 @ Okayama - Sun 05Nov17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Can you guys tell how was the race, from racing point of view, and from performance (track` side)?
For me was superb, waaay better than on most of AC track when 25+ driver on same server. Fps good, no stuttering what so ever. What about you?

ADDED: for those how use the latest Nvidia drivers, go back to previous one, work way better.

Can you guys tell how was the race, from racing point of view, and from performance (track` side)?
For me was superb, waaay better than on most of AC track when 25+ driver on same server. Fps good, no stuttering what so ever. What about you?
Yep, ran perfectly :) Good track for big grids from a technical side.

Wohooo... :)

nice track,
nice drivers,
nice to see blueflag drivers and the fairness,
and nice to see that also in the last place the race runs to the end.

@Ken Bell ... Ferrarie = VW :p

cya next race :ninja:

Very nice race, very cool opponents. Thanks everyone for participating and driving all the way till the end.

I tried to finish the race with soft compound. They held up pretty well until the last 15 minutes or so, after that it was a nightmare. It was an intense race for me, for i had to change my driving style according to the tyres and my fuel, had to shift gears earlier as well.

As if these problems were not enough, an angry, fast and furious r8 showed up very quickly in my rear view mirror. I tried to defend my position the last 10 minutes, eventually the tyres said: "enough is enough we can't hold no more". I ran a little wide before the last turn and lost position to Charles who very cleanly overtook my GT-R.

@Chark Charles Baccio, excuse me, if i mis pronounced your name, also i am very sorry about that earlier incident at T1, was so greedy of me. Also thanks for letting me through during the last few minutes of the race after the crash.

Congratulations to the podium, hope to see you again.

Last edited:
Good race spoilt by someone with Teamspeak on Voice Activation. Is is so hard to use Press to Talk???
@Eugene Abramoff I think it would help if PTT was a requirement in races. Lots of comments about this noise spoiling others race, well I could barely hear my Ferrari ending. I think that was why I was driving like it had a VW engine in it!!!!!.
Regarding the track; The only issue I had was once I had major stuttering and a 99% CPU warning but apart from that it was good. I have a 2 month old PC I built with a GTX 1050Ti with the latest driver installed during practice sessions this afternoon and no difference I could tell @Mitja Bonca

@Jani1980 I am getting faster by the month. But this race, phew, I was doing ok until I got hit off the track by an orange Lambo. I thought too, he would've had the manners to wait but that's life. Once one is lapped, its difficult to get a clean lap in as there is always the blue flag waving nicely at you!

must admit though, I learn't some useful info from Eugene which I started to use in the latter part on the race and I will practice it tomorrow offline and see what I can do.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. I knocked off someone going down the hill before the right hand hairpin. Sorry but I cannot remember who, but I did apologise at the time and it was a silly mistake. I guess you must have been pissed off as you exited the server straight away. I am very sorry.

Good race spoilt by someone with Teamspeak on Voice Activation. Is is so hard to use Press to Talk???
@Eugene Abramoff I think it would help if PTT was a requirement in races. Lots of comments about this noise spoiling others race, well I could barely hear my Ferrari ending. I think that was why I was driving like it had a VW engine in it!!!!!.
Regarding the track; The only issue I had was once I had major stuttering and a 99% CPU warning but apart from that it was good. I have a 2 month old PC I built with a GTX 1050Ti with the latest driver installed during practice sessions this afternoon and no difference I could tell @Mitja Bonca

@Jani1980 I am getting faster by the month. But this race, phew, I was doing ok until I got hit off the track by an orange Lambo. I thought too, he would've had the manners to wait but that's life. Once one is lapped, its difficult to get a clean lap in as there is always the blue flag waving nicely at you!

must admit though, I learn't some useful info from Eugene which I started to use in the latter part on the race and I will practice it tomorrow offline and see what I can do.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. I knocked off someone going down the hill before the right hand hairpin. Sorry but I cannot remember who, but I did apologise at the time and it was a silly mistake. I guess you must have been pissed off as you exited the server straight away. I am very sorry.

To the push to Talk... yes, thats not fine and is a rule. Pls use it :-/.

To NVIDIA driver I am glad that I have not installed the last one.

And for speed, I'm looking forward to the next race with you :O_o: :), hope you did not take offense :thumbsup:.

Great fun race, I was actually doing better than expected...right up to the point where I realized I won't have enough fuel (thanks game for telling me I have 36 laps worth of fuel...). Made a couple of mistakes due to tyres losing grip, so I thought I might just as well pit to add the fuel and change the tyres...only to mess up my pitstop due to my inexperience with AC pitting procedure and only taking the fuel. So I had to finish on worn tyres. Still, I'm happy, 14th place is a good result for me I think.

The VOD of my stream will be on my YouTube channel soon.

But yeah, the TS noise by @Mauricio Gutierrez was incredibly annoying :( I don't have any hotkeys for muting set, so I had to suffer the whole race, and at times it was *really* hard to concentrate :(

Still, apart from that, a great race. Thanks everyone! :thumbsup: And thanks to @Mitja Bonca for the track, it's amazing. No problems on my part apart from a few CPU occupancy warnings, but that's my aging and overburdened HW I think.

To the push to Talk... yes, thats not fine and is a rule. Pls use it :-/

And for speed, I'm looking forward to the next race with you :O_o: :), hope you did not take offense :thumbsup:.
No, of course not my friend. I thought it was rather witty myself.
My next race is tomorrow at Road America in the Ferrari GTO Special Edtion with a VW Diesel in it :roflmao::roflmao::laugh:

As if these problems were not enough, an angry, fast and furious r8 showed up very quickly in my rear view mirror. I tried to defend my position the last 10 minutes, eventually the tyres said: "enough is enough we can't hold no more". I ran a little wide before the last turn and lost position to Charles who very cleanly overtook my GT-R.

@Chark Charles Baccio, excuse me, if i mis pronounced your name, also i am very sorry about that earlier incident at T1, was so greedy of me. Also thanks for letting me through during the last few minutes of the race after the crash.

No problems at all mate. I think our cars and tyres were so different that our breaking points weren't at the same location for most corners. You did wait and then showed a lot of respect when racing, so don't even sweat it. We had some really nice moments, both attacking and defending. That's the spirit!

Here are a few screenshots from the race and from our battle.

ks_audi_r8_lms_2016_okayama_6-11-117-19-31-39.jpg
ks_audi_r8_lms_2016_okayama_6-11-117-19-27-39.jpg
ks_audi_r8_lms_2016_okayama_6-11-117-19-30-34.jpg

Thanks to everyone that raced yesterday. Apart from a few mishaps, I think this was a really fun and clean race.

It was a great race. I had some issues with lapping some cars but aside from that, all was top :) Guys please respect blue flags ( now i sound like Vettel.. .awful :D )

@Wzrd foremost and @Aziz Can YÜCEL for being involved, please accept my apologies for the accident at Attwood in L2. I should have been more conservative and break earlier, in fact, I did not expect so much understeer due to the cold tires, since my intention was to take the inside. Initially, I thought it was a 50/50, but I see now after watching the replay that it's 80% my fault.

@Wzrd foremost and @Aziz Can YÜCEL for being involved, please accept my apologies for the accident at Attwood in L2. I should have been more conservative and break earlier, in fact, I did not expect so much understeer due to the cold tires, since my intention was to take the inside. Initially, I thought it was a 50/50, but I see now after watching the replay that it's 80% my fault.
Don't worry about it mate, i don't even remember the incident :D Was a great race nonetheless, a lot of fun! Hope to see you on the track again ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 416 39.8%