AC GT3 @ Okayama - Monday 08 April 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry couldn´t join in on server,to late I found out that I missed the Audi so I bought
and down loaded but just as I was ready the Qual was on couldn´t leave pit.
probably just a fraction to late :(:x3::x3::x3:

What a fantastic race, many thanks to @HF2000 and @Kek700 , especially Ernie for the brilliant racing, we were together all race, I went to stay on one set of tyres, he went for the fresh softs and caught us up at the end but really great racing ona great track too, one of my better ones for sure. Only made one minor mistake when I was looking at the timing instead of Turn 2 :p

Guys, I am really sorry that I just could not race ..I have very little strength in my left leg, I just could not get any pressure on the left leg (brake)

Sorry for the bulls up with the times and fog, I just used regular settings on server, I will ensure that it does not happen again.

It looked a great race, shame that @Medilloni had problems, because he would have been battling with you at the front.

Great race Robert ..congrads to all the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and many congrads to all those that finished the race :thumbsup:

Multiclass next week, but if you want the GT3's back just let me know :thumbsup: Just scream at me when you register for the Multiclass event :thumbsup:

Sounds like you guys had a blast. So sick I couldn't make it. Love that track and in the fog mist have been tense. Great combo Craig.

It was fun, thanks Craig. Congrats to the podium and to @Kek700 for finally taking 4th. You were faster so you deserve it although @Spilskinanka did a great job defending it:thumbsup:.

@Kek700 : you looked faster on the straights. Which rear wing setting did you use?

Rear wing set to 6 , i find this car really difficult, i needs plenty of wing to help me.
it’s, that it always bits me when i am not expecting it to.

@Spilskinanka , deserved 4th place. i realised you had done a splash and dash
but it was only when i finally caught you i could see you were really struggling for grip.
All i could initially think, was, that i was never going to get past in 4 laps, when it had
taken 20 laps of trying unsuccessfully. But when i saw that you could not even get it out
of the corners.
Well it was just a matter of opportunity, especially as i was on fresh softs.

The 911, well, out of the corners, it was gone, no hope of ever catching it on the straights.

Very sorry for the two incidences, @HF2000 and @Spilskinanka , being more hopeful than realistic.:redface:

Us three had a really entertaining race.:) many thanks.

And also many thanks for the race @Craig Dunkley

Thanks for tonight's race Craig, as always great fun, people, and banter. Congrats to Robert @RobertR1 , Reik @Reik Major and Joseph @Captain Condescending for your podium positions :thumbsup: And to @Kek700 for fastest lap :)

My game crashed just before the start... a wee bit gutted 'cos that was my best quali position:cry:... joined a couple of laps down, had to finish at the pitstop, rejoining the server kept giving me a 'rolling penalty', though sat in with Robert, Yohann, Matt, Ernie and a few others, great fun!

Looking forward to the next one:D AND WEDNESDAY!!!!!:p:D

Last edited:
Rear wing set to 6 , i find this car really difficult, i needs plenty of wing to help me.
it’s, that it always bits me when i am not expecting it to.

@Spilskinanka , deserved 4th place. i realised you had done a splash and dash
but it was only when i finally caught you i could see you were really struggling for grip.
All i could initially think, was, that i was never going to get past in 4 laps, when it had
taken 20 laps of trying unsuccessfully. But when i saw that you could not even get it out
of the corners.
Well it was just a matter of opportunity, especially as i was on fresh softs.

The 911, well, out of the corners, it was gone, no hope of ever catching it on the straights.

Very sorry for the two incidences, @HF2000 and @Spilskinanka , being more hopeful than realistic.:redface:

Us three had a really entertaining race.:) many thanks.

And also many thanks for the race @Craig Dunkley
Hi Ernie. if you're liking the Macca and you'd like another setup to experiment with just drop me a pm, I was running 2 rr wing and the back end was glued, you can get away with 1 rr wing for quali, it's fast but a bit on the edge:)

Good to be here! Awesome racing from the boys at the front - gave it all I had but the pace was beyond me!
You were driving the wrong car. You want one of these:
BMW-Motorsport-Media-Track-Day-BMW-Z4-GT3-front-three-quarter-in-motion-03.jpg

The AMG is only good for 1 thing:
4_mercedes_slide18.jpg

Hi Ernie. if you're liking the Macca and you'd like another setup to experiment with just drop me a pm, I was running 2 rr wing and the back end was glued, you can get away with 1 rr wing for quali, it's fast but a bit on the edge:)

Were you running the bathurst setup you'd shared before? I've just been using that and changing the gearing per track.

I couldn't drop below 1f/4r on the wings without having inconsistency.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 256 13.4%