AC GT3 @ Okayama - Monday 08 April 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have to say I thought there was a lot of hype around ACC but as I can't race Mon - Fri I was forced to give ACC a shot. Have to say Craig is spot on with it being a much better GT3 sim.
I was lapping Misano in the Nissan last night and the experience was amazing.

Yes moved to a Monday, some are not happy, but I can not compete with ACC ..sine the latest update it is the best sim for GT3 ..Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

Oh, I see. :)

It turns out I'll be in today, so if it was Sunday I would have joined. I just hope that the community either sustains here or transfers, and doesn't just become totally split.

I have to say I thought there was a lot of hype around ACC but as I can't race Mon - Fri I was forced to give ACC a shot. Have to say Craig is spot on with it being a much better GT3 sim.
I was lapping Misano in the Nissan last night and the experience was amazing.

I will be joining you soon George, currently just do not have the time ...It is a great GT3 sim, if you like AC - ACC ..then it is the place to be.

Oh, I see. :)

It turns out I'll be in today, so if it was Sunday I would have joined. I just hope that the community either sustains here or transfers, and doesn't just become totally split.

I would hate to see it split Chris, but there are already half the field playing ACC - It is the GT3 sim without doubt (Kunos)...we had a great run and it is sad but things always move on, I hope to see you in ACC, and maybe you will join in AC event from time to time :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Craig, there is very good chance that I won't be able to make it tonight. If my stomach settles down I'll try & make it, otherwise please accept my apologies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%