AC GT3 @ Nurburgring - Wednesday October 21st, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well those were some bad races for me, got pushed off the track in the first race and dropped to last, no idea who it was... mostly racing incident I suppose.
Second race some Glickenhaus hit me to the rear when settling grid position for the warmup and said nothing:notworthy:. Had a good qualifying at least, races were a bit of a sunday drive, not fun.

@Ryan no problem on the turn 1 incident, car was already damaged.
Hopefully people on the front and who fought for podiums had a better time.

Last edited:
Thank you all for racing! The last race was insane! I believe that my defense skills were pretty good :D And this is my first time racing here for years, since my last RD race. Also I havent played any sim since november. Holding up 4th place was insane fun. That SCG was all over my back. Dont remember the drivers name, but nice chasing. I'll watch the replay tomorrow from YOUR cockpit :D I think I'll get some good screenshots.

Also, shame I didnt finish 4th, lost 3 places on last lap and finished 7th. The guy in the white huracan passing me on T1 at last lap was bad ass, nice job man.

Cheers for the races guys :)

1st one mostly trying to find a way back past @Geof after I had let him slip through early on. Didn't quite work as I couldn't get close enough. At the same time I had my hands full with defending against @SakL.

2nd one a ~10 laps long battle with @Alen Pecanin. Hats off to your fair defending, was really hard to get past you. Enjoyed it a lot :thumbsup:

4.jpg

That second race was so much fun:thumbsup: Thank you all:)

Too bad @Si could not get to that fight for podium, but that somersault with a twist what I saw from my rearview mirror was epic too:roflmao:

Huge thanks for an epic race you guys. It was so intense at race two. :)
@Alen Pecanin it was me who was tailing you... and sorry for that overtake attempt where I scratched you. I was standing on the brake immediately when I realized there was no room... obviously all my fault :( But nice defending, had much more pace but really couldn't get a clean pass :thumbsup: What was nice to notice is, that I got my front and side on yellow when I touched you, but it had very little or no effect at all in performance. @Ricardo was damage at 100%?

Also would like to apologize to @Geof about that overtake in the chicane. I think I overshot it and left you next to none room. Sorry for that...

@Tobias Röhner it was huge pressure you gave me while I was trying to get past Alen... had to keep my eyes in mirrors all the time and try not to give you a place to get past me. so much fun, enjoyed every second of it! :thumbsup: And thank you @Ricardo for this epic event!!!

Ps. Next time I won't let you go that easy @Tomi
:sneaky:

@Rami no problem man, I can live with touching/scratching/paint trading as long as it doesnt send me into the wall :D Great driving, we need some proper action and we got it. Nice racing. Looking forward to race with you again

Great evening of racing, indeed!

@Rami, sorry to answer you so late afterward, no problem mate, it happens...
Even if, it remind, me a race with the car we are not anymore allowed to talk about:confused::laugh:.
And coming from a so good and fast driver ( and Finnish), I would expect at least a perfect move...:whistling::D Ok, just kidding, no grind at all, happy to see you got back your shoulder.;):thumbsup:

@Chark, good end of race... thx to you.

Thx everybody for the great event, and special one to @Ricardo :thumbsup:.

@Alen Pecanin I think it was Olivier. Not quite sure though. :)

@Geof I never expect you to be so quick with your
answers :sneaky::whistling: And yes, it reminded me allso about a situation with cars we dont mention by name... :roflmao: Youre just so damn hard to get past, that every place there appears has to be taken ;)
And for my shoulder, it's back but only for few laps per race :mad:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back