AC GT3 @ Nurburgring - Wednesday October 21st, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Enzo Fazzi @mancSLO @Oscar Hardwick @Dexter @Andrew Harper @Olivier Boissel @Dave Peat @Kaygeeoh @aksur @Benutzername @Antti Lamsa @Fred Locklear @Martin Faber @Deathrund
Hey guys we got some spots left! :D
@Herbie U sure you skip this one ??? :D

Also notice:
Starting next week (I have more time from then) I will start using ballast to nerf the Lamborghini, so use it to your advantage while you can. If somebody has time to help me out on this one, you are much welcome ;)
Thanks, but I've got a kart race in the evening.
Hope you enjoy the Ring, though :p

Thanks, but I've got a kart race in the evening.
Hope you enjoy the Ring, though :p
@Enzo Fazzi @mancSLO @Oscar Hardwick @Dexter @Andrew Harper @Olivier Boissel @Dave Peat @Kaygeeoh @aksur @Benutzername @Antti Lamsa @Fred Locklear @Martin Faber @Deathrund

Also notice:
Starting next week (I have more time from then) I will start using ballast to nerf the Lamborghini, so use it to your advantage while you can. If somebody has time to help me out on this one, you are much welcome ;)
sorry geez im signed in for a Pcars event this Wednesday but hopinig to be back next week

At your service, sir Ricardo... :)
I have all the time in the world when everybody else is working :roflmao:
Just tell me what you need...

Also notice:
:D Not sure at all ;)
But chances are not good, now wife is ill :(
But put me as maybe :whistling:
Never tried the new cars till now :thumbsdown: but if the Lambo is so hilarious I would start with that as well :p

Yeah DP1 is required! if no one chooses the Nissan, you will be ok. However if they do, you will require it.....might be a good option to pick it up for future events! great value.:thumbsup:

thanks for info. I just bought it. I was gonna buy it soon anyway. Come on, no real sim racer can NOT afford to be selfish and NOT pay for a laserscanned nordschleife. :D

At your service, sir Ricardo... :)
I have all the time in the world when everybody else is working :roflmao:
Just tell me what you need...
I'd need consistent comparison times on next weeks' track in at least 2 other GT3's and a lambo. :p Then we could try and see what kind of effect 50kg has on the lambo, and what kind of effect 100kg has. If either of those ballasts equalize the times we are good, else we should take an average of time lost per 10kg and decide upon a ballast. :p

Also notice:
Hi Ricardo,

So sorry but, I couldn't be there :(
Have fun guys !

[Edit] My son (a good and serious driver) could drive in my name ?
If yes, would you sign him with the Audi R8 LMS ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back