AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GT - Sunday 22nd May 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
As the site has back tracked a little bit I say again

*Shakes Angry Fist* @Sun Levi :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Was a great race, and bop seems excellent, at one stage the top 5 was AMG, McLaren, Lambo, SCG, Audi

Great racing all! Had a lot of fun.

@Nick10 you won't regret going load cell, in AC with the Lambo it was so much better then my old pedals!
they arrived shawn, hooked up and calibrated for ams and assetto, left them out of box? used fanatec software, havent adjust anything, not sure how

they arrived shawn, hooked up and calibrated for ams and assetto, left them out of box? used fanatec software, havent adjust anything, not sure how
Make sure to hard mount them if you haven't , I tried on carpet, massive fail, bolted them to a big sheet of MDF which presses up against the skirting board, freaken awesome!

Only calibration I've done in AC is tweaking how much pressure it takes to get to 100%, on default I would have bruised my foot lol, think I'm on 95% now.

I think I probably had my worst qualifying session EVER in this race. I didn't get a single clean lap, for me the Lambo felt like it was on ice with the soft tyres.

The race went a lot better - from dead last to fourth by the end :p Mainly thanks to a lot of incidents from people ahead - I didn't expect to get that far up the field at all

I think I probably had my worst qualifying session EVER in this race. I didn't get a single clean lap, for me the Lambo felt like it was on ice with the soft tyres.

The race went a lot better - from dead last to fourth by the end :p Mainly thanks to a lot of incidents from people ahead - I didn't expect to get that far up the field at all

Extremely well done mate! Typical Oli style consistent clean race, amazing how you stay out of trouble (when it's not rfactor2) so well!

I'm looking forward to imola Sunday the 5th of June.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 417 16.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 322 12.8%