AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GT - Sunday 22nd May 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
GT3.jpg
Multiple manufacturers separated by mere tenths, GT3 produces some of the best racing around!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track!

Join as a Freemium Member
If you haven't raced with us before and you'd like to register for a freemium account and race online at RaceDepartment for free for two weeks, sign yourself up below. We have five slots reserved so first come first served.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AUSTRALIA
Teamspeak Password: Click Here
Racing Club Rules: Click Here

Cars:
  • Audi R8 LMS Ultra (2/4)
  • BMW Z4 GT3 FULL
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3 FULL
  • McLaren 650S GT3 (2/4)
  • Mercedes AMG GT3 (2/4)
  • Nissan NISMO GTR GT3 (2/3)
  • Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG-003 (1/3)
Track: Nurburgring GT
Weather: Light Clouds | Ambient: 19C | Track: 26C

Practice: 20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT) (30 mins)
Qualifying:
20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT) (15 mins)
Race:
20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) (30 laps)

Entry List:
  1. Andrew Scott - Nissan GTR
  2. Shawn Jacobs - Lamborghini Huracan
  3. Otune - Lamborghini Huracan
  4. asr - Mercedes AMG
  5. Matt - BMW Z4
  6. Sun Levi - Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus
  7. Aidan Keranen - McLaren 650S
  8. Schwud Nelsh - Lamborghini Huracan
  9. Mathias Nielsen - Lamborghini Huracan
  10. Iltarix Ilyar - Mercedes AMG
  11. Yossarian22 - McLaren 650S
  12. Dennis - Audi R8
  13. panande - Nissan GTR
  14. Discovery.Tv - Audi R8
  15. EireGreen™ - BMW Z4
  16. celeste - TBD
  17. Premium Slot
  18. Premium Slot
  19. Premium Slot
  20. Freemium Slot
  21. Freemium Slot
  22. Freemium Slot
  23. Freemium Slot
  24. Freemium Slot

Last edited:
Hey Chris.. I'm in.. I'll get back to you on the car..

I know i'm new here and probably have no right to ask.. but any chance we could do a lotus 49 or e30DTM at Gentrack some time? ;)

Cheers

Simon

Hey Chris.. I'm in.. I'll get back to you on the car..

I know i'm new here and probably have no right to ask.. but any chance we could do a lotus 49 or e30DTM at Gentrack some time? ;)

Cheers

Simon
Of course we can mate! No problems with asking at all, you have every right to ask! Heck, DEMAND! :D

I think an MX5 Cup race might be more appropriate for GenTrack 1 though, no?

I'll have to go into the history books to find that track again, not raced that one in a LOONG time :)

I'm in thanks Chris :)
Weapon of choice, Nismo GTR GT3.

Is there an Aussie champ by chance, or not enough numbers to kick one off?
Hey mate,

We actually just finished an Aussie F3 Championship a few weeks back. The low numbers in the clubs the past couple of weeks is mostly down to the Aussie contingent generally migrating to other games (mostly AMS), because, well... It's better. lol.

Our AMS club has actually been wildly successful, much more than I expected tbh. Great to have awesome grid numbers every week! :D

Last edited:
Hey mate,

We actually just finished an Aussie F3 Championship a few weeks back. The low numbers in the clubs the past couple of weeks is mostly down to the Aussie contingent generally migrating to other games (mostly AMS), because, well... It's better. lol.

Our AMS club has actually been wildly successful, much more than I expected tbh. Great to have awesome grid numbers every week! :D
All good, I'm happy racing any of the current titles, they all have their strong and weak points. I'm happy to wait for the next Champ to be announced, in the mean time I'll join whenever & whatever I can to feed the desire and get some much needed laps in, it's also great to race at a decent time too:thumbsup:

The low numbers in the clubs the past couple of weeks is mostly down to the Aussie contingent generally migrating to other games (mostly AMS), because, well... It's better. lol.

And possibly because you moved assetto to sunday. For me I don't really want to race both nights on a weekend. Last weekend I did the f3 race because I'd never raced online at monteal, so that took priority.

And possibly because you moved assetto to sunday. For me I don't really want to race both nights on a weekend. Last weekend I did the f3 race because I'd never raced online at monteal, so that took priority.
Saturday or Sunday makes no difference really, AMS will always get higher numbers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back