AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GT - Sun 18Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well, those that know me know that my practice is normally during qually, so nothing new there.... Enjoyed working my way from 21st to top 10 battling with @Maciej Strzeboński until I dropped it with 3 to go. But my best battles were with @Rob Sharp (sorry again for the contact that dropped us both down the field).

Really enjoying the racing here. I kinda lost the passion for a while and took a long break, but slowly getting back into it... will hopefully be up to speed again soon too.

Great racing @slim.kac @Eugene Abramoff and @Fernando Deutsch

Sorry to @SakL for the contact in the Dunlop hairpin on lap 1.

Although I'd just like to mention that while incidents happen, if a guy waits on you, don't rage quit. They compromised their race to let other people through and let you pass. Please be considerate of this. I get everyone gets in the red mist and get angry (T1 in multiclass last night, my race was completely ruined) but if you're not going to stick it out, I won't wait again.

Great race man!

I understand in order to reduce tyre wear, besides driving style, is reducing negative camber, probably softening the suspension (which will mean increase negative camber) and reduce toe. On the other hand, trying to use the hard tyres there is no way to heat them enough, which involves probably having a more stiff suspension and put good amount of toe on both ends.

But the Magic Man always sticks it out and makes the best of a bad situation which is one of the reasons I love racing and hanging out with you. You're a fighter;):)
I've always make a lot of mistakes :mad::mad::mad:. Especially when I trying to overtake someone. I want to be fair and don't want to touch another car. Most often when I try to avoid contact, I always touch the grass or lose the braking point and lose a lot of positions:(:(:(.
Thanks @Bobby Pennington! I also like to race with you OVERLORD! Same as with @Brewer, @Leprekaun, @JoelK, @Eugene Abramoff, @Dirk Steffen, @Andrew Scott and the rest of RACEDEPARTMENT family!

I've always make a lot of mistakes :mad::mad::mad:. Especially when I trying to overtake someone. I want to be fair and don't want to touch another car. Most often when I try to avoid contact, I always touch the grass or lose the braking point and lose a lot of positions:(:(:(.
Thanks @Bobby Pennington! I also like to race with you OVERLORD! Same as with @Brewer, @Leprekaun, @JoelK, @Eugene Abramoff, @Dirk Steffen, @Andrew Scott and the rest of RACEDEPARTMENT family!
We're a rowdy bunch and have a good time and it's like family......we can pick on one another, but you better not touch my brothers:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back