AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GP - Tue 13th May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello, I would like to participate in races of AC, but I do not speak English and can not use TS, can be a problem?

If it´s no problem, sign me up, please

Edit: .I think the chat is now available.

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to participate in races of AC, but I do not speak English and can not use TS, can be a problem?

If it´s no problem, sign me up, please

Edit: .I think the chat is now available.

It's okay if you don't have a microphone for TeamSpeak, however, we still do need you to use it (using your real name) so that we can give you the password for the server.

yep i wpould like to be in this one :) do i still need ts3 as there is an ingame chat system in the apps section (text only)

Hey mate, yes you still do need to use TeamSpeak because that is where you'll receive the password for the server. You don't need a microphone, but you must use your real name.

Withdrawing . . . in my hast didn't realize this is an Oz server. I get bad enough lag on EU servers.

I won't be changing my steam name to my full name either, that should not be a requirement to participate in club races.

Withdrawing . . . in my hast didn't realize this is an Oz server. I get bad enough lag on EU servers.

I won't be changing my steam name to my full name either, that should not be a requirement to participate in club races.

It's still an EU server, it's just set at an Australian friendly time. Also, as far as I'm aware, changing your steam name to your full name isn't a requirement. What is required however is the usage of your full name on Team Speak and here on Racedepartment.

In Assetto Corsa, you may need to change your profile name to your full name so that we can recognise it in game. But changing your steam name is not required.

ive just had an appointment pop up wich is at 9:00 am gmt and will be home for 10:30 am will booking still be open or will i have to withdraw from race?
Sorry mate, Booking won't be open at 10:30 GMT. It closes at 10am GMT, at which point the practice session begins.

If you can't make this one then don't worry, there's plenty more events to sign up for. :)

However, if you're able to book as soon as it opens at 9am GMT then you can be home in time for Qualifying, and still race with us :) Because the booking allows you to remain booked even if you turn your computer off.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, Booking won't be open at 10:30 GMT. It closes at 10am GMT, at which point the practice session begins.

If you can't make this one then don't worry, there's plenty more events to sign up for. :)

However, if you're able to book as soon as it opens at 9am GMT then you can be home in time for Qualifying, and still race with us :) Because the booking allows you to remain booked even if you turn your computer off.
ill be out the house before booking starts :( so wont make ill have to withdraw

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back