AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GP - Friday 27 March 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Would've been nice if they made it so you don't need the DLC cars to be able to join, like R3E.
That is a bit of a bummer.

I would presume they have put in some sort of DRM so the cars cannot be shared, I haven't seen them pop up anywhere on the net (certain Russian sites for eg) so maybe they do have it.

Josh, does your install have any files for the cars in the content folder?

Good race guys except for me I sucked tonight and @Jamie Pyatt wore my bad driving, very sorry mate I was too aggressive on the braking and you defended really well, next time I will be more patient:) Congrats to the Irish whippet, too fast

Thanks Chris for organising

Good race guys :)
@Michael Young did you take any damage from our slight contact in turn 3? Very sorry for that, thought I was on the brakes in time, but it just felt like the car didn't slow down at all.
Shame about your disconnect @Sun Levi, would have loved to have the battle going on for a few more laps.

screen1.jpg
screen2.jpg

screen3.jpg

Despite the connection issue, that was amazing, definitely one of the most intense/awesome battle I've been in thanks to @Michael Young ! Also thanks to the tyres advantage I had :p I was so determined to pass you I didn't care what was going on behind :laugh: Knowing @Chris Stacey being behind me I didn't have to worry too much about being hit from behind :D

Was pretty happy catching and staying with @kedy89 I don't think I would've gotten pass you though, my tyres was too tried for that haha, would've been an interesting finish if my internet didn't cut off!

Thanks @Chris Stacey and @Sniper for setting up!

V14Hhr0.jpg

Good race guys except for me I sucked tonight and @Jamie Pyatt wore my bad driving, very sorry mate I was too aggressive on the braking and you defended really well, next time I will be more patient:) Congrats to the Irish whippet, too fast

Thanks Chris for organising
Hey mate @Sniper don't stress. When I drive around flawlessly for ever when trying to push then I'll start being perturbed about an incident(and that's not going to happen). It was great fun while it lasted. I really enjoyed being close enough to @Michael Young ,@Sun Levi and @Chris Stacey for those first few laps to see some really full on racing. What a blast.
Shame about @Jack having a drama. We had a thing going on for a while there too which was great fun!!
Thanks to @Chris Stacey and yourself for the organisation.
Those front two @Ross Balfour and @kedy89 were too hot tonight. Well done.

Was pretty happy catching and staying with @kedy89 I don't think I would've gotten pass you though, my tyres was too tried for that haha, would've been an interesting finish if my internet didn't cut off!
You almost had me once when I oversteered coming out of the chicane. Was surprised that you backed off there. Were you driving on mediums or hards? I was on hards, but couldn't bring them up to temparature. They were around 70° all the race, with ~95% left at the end.

You almost had me once when I oversteered coming out of the chicane. Was surprised that you backed off there. Were you driving on mediums or hards? I was on hards, but couldn't bring them up to temparature. They were around 70° all the race, with ~95% left at the end.
I was on the mediums, and I backed off because I thought you were going to spin, when I saw you oversteered I just slammed on the brakes :roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 338 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 292 13.4%