AC GT3 @ Nurbs Sprint Tues 17th March 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Fun race today,especial whit Andy for 20 laps close racing great.
At the and you win by 3 sec i think,looking foreword to the next one :thumbsup:

Reactions: Si
Well what a fun race that was. Really really enjoyed it.

I qualified well for me and was really comfortable with my car. I did my fastest ever lap in qualifying at the Nurb Sprint and I was happy with that.

Decided on a 1 stop strategy with enough fuel to go halfway and medium slicks.

Off we go and I am going around turn 1 and about to turn into turn 2 and on the right with loads of room given and hopefully no one will touch me despite some squeezing of someone who came up on my inside of turn 1 but no real harm there. Nope, no chance, I caught someone losing control on my inside out of the corner of my eye and said racer smashes into me and knocks me off. I announced this on TS but said racer decided to break the sacred gentleman racers RD rule about saying sorry and waiting for me. Oh no, not even an apology. Come on man, get a grip.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't bothered, I would not be challenging for the win, but come on guy (you know who you are and I ain't going to show a replay ;)) at least say sorry if you didn't know the rules and are man enough.:) He was driving a Merc though ;)

Anyway after that I went as fast as my now battered MP4 could take me (and that's not fast with me at the wheel, trust me) and eventually caught Sharjeel and then Coen up and got past them.

After my pitstop where I actually put too much fuel in again, I found myself rejoining in front of Sharjeel and behind Coen. I managed to fend Sharjeel off whilst my tyres got upto temperature and then set about Coen.
With aliens
ET-alien-movies_zpsxlu2snvs.jpg
mixing it up with us now, it was hard to catch Coen. The aliens :notworthy: were getting in my way all the time without a thought of the real battle that was being fought. :cool::p

In the end with a few laps to go, my pressure tailing Coen worked and he made a small mistake but it was enough for me to pounce and take his position.

Fantastic race indeed.
Thanks Si and thanks all, even the one who knocked me off.:thumbsup: git..
Oh and nice to see Bram in a race with us too.:)

Last edited:
So sad i missed this event. I had PC problems. It seems that i am having a HDD failure. Tried and realized that i had to re-download 6 cars and totally ~400MB of data. HD sentinel says 100 bad sectors and 67% health...

So sad i missed this event. I had PC problems. It seems that i am having a HDD failure. Tried and realized that i had to re-download 6 cars and totally ~400MB of data. HD sentinel says 100 bad sectors and 67% health...
Ouch. That doesn't sound good!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 77 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • < 5 years