AC GT3 @ Nordschleife - Wed 11 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Computerproblem!
I've booked on the server, but then my computer crashed. Restarting now and then it had to do an update, and then regret the intire thing. Taking forever, so probably won't be able to get in before the hour mark. Don't know if an "old" booking still works after the computer restarts.
Obviously this is another comp. I hope...

Sorry. He can not drive a computer problem. (Graphics card):(

2014-06-11_00002_zpsd147d80d.jpg

Last edited:
First corner (4th, 5th & 6th position): you cannot drive three abreast through the first couple of corners. You got to have more spacial awareness than that.

Lap 1, Wippermann: Somebody spun (blue McLaren) and stood for several seconds in the middle of the road - no space for avasive manouvers possible.

and no, I don't have replay or video footage to write something

I was almost missing the event due to some ebay goods to be collected. But still booked and was just in time ready to race. One time I thought I was in practice session, did a lap to make sure I still know a bit of the track, not aware it was already qualify :)

Starting from 16th, the start was very cool to see, such a bunch of cars on a small road. Mayhem was about to happen as the collision system on AC is still far from good. I thought i was driving very stable on the right side and was suddenly all over the place. I had a big laugh and drove further. Cars left and right on and off the track, amusing to see. Not that amusing if you qualified very good of course :)

The race was on and i was doing safe laps with some minor mistakes. Finished 10th. Still learning the track, and at least i become better everytime. With the same car a few seconds of my pb is good enough for me.

See you next time, thanks for racing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back