AC GT3 @ Nordschleife - Tuesday January 17th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That's an interesting idea, we will see, if we can implement something like that, thanx for your input!
The idea of this combo of using these "vintage" GT3 cars is also very nice.
Great GT3 cars like the 12C and the SLS are pretty a dead content right now, because have been substituted by their more recent successors. Same destiny will have soon the Z4 and the R8.

The idea of this combo of using these "vintage" GT3 cars is also very nice.
Great GT3 cars like the 12C and the SLS are pretty a dead content right now, because have been substituted by their more recent successors. Same destiny will have soon the Z4 and the R8.

I'm considering making split events for "old" and new GT3 cars from time to time, once we get new M6 and R8.

May I make a suggestion? If we're going to have 30 car grids, that lends itself quite well to mixed class racing, with up to 3 classes. I'd suggest a combination like this gets given a go -

Top Class - GTE/GT2 and new generation GT3
Middle Class - Old generation GT3, with added weight
Bottom Class - GT4

It might work, it might not. But it'd be an interesting experiment.

May I make a suggestion? If we're going to have 30 car grids, that lends itself quite well to mixed class racing, with up to 3 classes. I'd suggest a combination like this gets given a go -

Top Class - GTE/GT2 and new generation GT3
Middle Class - Old generation GT3, with added weight
Bottom Class - GT4

It might work, it might not. But it'd be an interesting experiment.

That's another one to the list of possible event formats, thanx! I was considering running GT3 and GT4 along side like they do in VLN.

That's another one to the list of possible event formats, thanx! I was considering running GT3 and GT4 along side like they do in VLN.

I think that'd be a brilliant thing to try. I don't know enough about how the old and new GT3 cars are balanced, and how the GTE/GT2 and SPX cars balance with them, but if it was a VLN Type event I'd go with the more the merrier and I'm sure people much smarter than me will work out a balance. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back