AC GT3 @ Nordschleife, Sunday 16th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
wec-spa-francorchamps-2016-71-af-corse-ferrari-488-gte-davide-rigon-sam-bird.jpg

IMPORTANT: Due to instability problems with Simracing.gp we're going back to the RD servers for now. Sign up here with your choice of car. The event on s.gp is only to redirect to this thread.

As a request from you (and because I love it too) we are taking our GT3's into Die Grüne Hölle (Green Hell) or the Nordschleife as we know it. This iconic track is a guarantee for an exciting race that demands the utmost from your driver's abilities. The layout we're going to race is a bit less than 25km so be aware that it takes quite some practice to master it. It's for that reason that this announcement is done a couple of weeks in advance so you have a decent amount of time for practice. I assure you that it's not only worth the effort but you will enjoy it as well. So come join us for 60 minutes of GT3 action!

17149b07499ccf50da0e3e38f65d0b1c.png

On Wednesdays, there is a great opportunity to prepare yourself for this race by joining a multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 Cup event on the same track. You can learn the racing lines, overtaking spots and even the braking points in a car that's less demanding than the GT3s -- and you can still have a lot of fun at the same time! Search for the multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 event in the Calendar or on the RaceDepartment community on simracing.gp.

Join us

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Password: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide:
click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:

• Practice Server: #12
  • Race Server: #13
  • 20.00 CEST, 19.00 BST (18:00 UTC) | Practice (1 hour 20 minutes)
  • 21.20 CEST, 20.20 BST (19:20 UTC) | Qualification (20 minutes)
  • 21.40 CEST, 20.40 BST (19:40 UTC) | Race (60 minutes)
Cars: DLC is required for this event

GT3:

Track: Nordschleife Endurance Cup108 Pit stop: Mandatory
Track Temps: 20C air/26C track
Track Condition: Clear

Recommended App: Helicorsa (download here)
Recommended App: CrewChief
(download here)

Voice chat: Discord (speakers obligated, microphone optional)

Entry list:
1. @HF2000 - 488
2. @JamKart22 - GT-R
3. @Chris Down - 650s
BMW Z4 for me please Han.

I'm already signed up at sgp but apparently here's a list now too :p
Put me in with a Nissan GT-R for now please. Although I might switch for my PB-Lambo if I can't get the Nissan close to it (the lambo is deadly though :roflmao: :whistling:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back