- Apr 1, 2011
Friday night is GT night, and this night is as big as it gets!
Invite your friends by tagging them with the '@' and see if you're up for the challenge! Can you handle the Green Hell?
- If you can't book in time please make sure you sign out before 19:00 AEST.
- Password is sent via TeamSpeak.
- Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 8
- TC /ABS: Factory | Stability Control: OFF | Damage: 50% | Penalties: OFF
- BMW Z4 GT3 (3/6)
- Mercedes SLS GT3 (1/6)
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3 (3/6)
- Nissan NISMO GTR GT3 (5/6)
Booking: 19:00 AEST (30 mins)
Qualifying: 19:30 AEST (60 mins)
Race: 20:30 AEST (10 laps)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins. FUN IS KING!
- Chris Stacey - Mercedes SLS GT3
- Jamie Pyatt - Nissan NISMO GTR GT3 (Pre-Book)
- Sun Levi - McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Evan Spall - BMW Z4 GT3
- Michael Young - Nissan NISMO GTR GT3
- David Armstrong - Nissan NISMO GTR GT3
- Michael McIver (evo2rs) - McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Tony Binelli (Sniper) - Nissan NISMO GTR GT3
- Ashley Cowan - McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Justin Talent - BMW Z4 GT3
- Jack Trooper - Nissan NISMO GTR GT3
- Andreas Löffler - BMW Z4 GT3
- Matt Bailey - McLaren MP4-12C GT3