AC GT3 @ Nords Monday 15th June 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I was on Server 1, thanks for the great race. I was the Z4 who got on the green in Mestzgesfeld left hander in the first lap. I hope (and think) all drivers passed me without further contacts, sorry for my stupid mistake. The spin got me straight to the last place, but it was fun to race anyway. Thanks guys.

Great race, great community, after qualifying 5th I started on grid with Santana in Z4 and so I let him go in front of him and he recklessly took position of a sls if I am not mistaken and sls got hurt and I crashed into him and severely damaged my car :p.. rough start didnt have a room to avoid the crash.. after that I chased James Hemp in Z4 who was chasing a GTR driven by guy Yuri, Yuri defended his position with life and death and James was quite faster, I just watched Yuri crashing into James and ruining the race for him.. as well as Santana ping witch was changing from 150-200 and was laggy a bit. Had to disconnect to lower my graphics because so many people lowered my fps to a crucial point. Overall I hope this races will happen more often eventhough I was finishing my final lap and server put the practice on :p

Nice race guys, had a couple of awesome battles with a grey SLS during the first stint and with the black and blue GTR's and the blue McLaren in my second and last stint. It seems I was among the little group of one-stopper drivers... don't know if that was the best choice, but, whatever, it was fun!

The Nordschleife does, as always, bring us the most exciting, close and intense driving in Assetto Corsa. See you next time!

THE OVERTAKE :D

PD: It was amazing guys, looking forward to the next race!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_gt3_ks_nordschleife_15-6-115-21-53-46.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_gt3_ks_nordschleife_15-6-115-21-53-46.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 217
  • Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_gt3_ks_nordschleife_15-6-115-21-54-13.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_gt3_ks_nordschleife_15-6-115-21-54-13.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 206
  • Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_gt3_ks_nordschleife_15-6-115-21-55-47.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_gt3_ks_nordschleife_15-6-115-21-55-47.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 219
[Server 2]

I started from the back of the grid, since I wasn't able to complete a flying lap during the Q.

After the start, I gained some positions, but then several accidents prevented me from fighting for the Top5. There were cars crashed in the middle of the track every 10 seconds during the first lap, so it was impossible for me to avoid all of them. Afterwards, I tried to focus on the pace, but the car was seriously damaged, and my pace wasn't good enough to recover some positions. I crashed into another car in the middle sector of the fourth lap (I'm so sorry, I don't remember his name).

To conclude: an extremely boring race (interesting anyway).

Thanks @Si and everybody in the server! There was some really fast guys today! Grats for winners!
I knew McLaren is better from the starting line and took the lead. Then I did some really bad rookie mistake on the place where you really should not ruin your exit. Doesn't happen again! :)

really nice battle with mutanen until we got crashed, sorry for that I didn't know really what happened :(.

Yeah, that was fun! :) I tried to watch the replay but still I have no idea why it ended that way.. ..other than its the fastest and bumpiest section of the track where you pray to god if you are side by side with other car. :D

I set myself a goal for the end of the race to do sub 6.40 time and I actually was going under but was forced overtake couple of cars on that lap.

Nice race. Had some good pace for quali but ran into someone who spun out on my hotlap. Pity as I think I could have got a podium. Race was long but good, started out okay but got clipped and had some major damage. Took an early pit stop, changed to hards and fueled up for the remainer. I really started settling in around lap 4 and getting in the zone, great feeling to get into that autopilot mode. Passed a few cars and ended up 6th which was alright considering my accident and pit stop.

Great race, great community, after qualifying 5th I started on grid with Santana in Z4 and so I let him go in front of him and he recklessly took position of a sls if I am not mistaken and sls got hurt and I crashed into him and severely damaged my car :p.. rough start didnt have a room to avoid the crash.. after that I chased James Hemp in Z4 who was chasing a GTR driven by guy Yuri, Yuri defended his position with life and death and James was quite faster, I just watched Yuri crashing into James and ruining the race for him.. as well as Santana ping witch was changing from 150-200 and was laggy a bit. Had to disconnect to lower my graphics because so many people lowered my fps to a crucial point. Overall I hope this races will happen more often eventhough I was finishing my final lap and server put the practice on :p

Server 2:
Started last.
Finished 4th.

Not bad for me, i had some great battles and i had fun :)

Nice to hear!! Please consider signing up for premium, it works out to I believe $1 a month if you take 6 months and only $2.50 for one month (you can cancel any time), that's less than a beer :thumbsup:, and you get quality races like this, for most games, every night, for multiple timezones. I signed up a month ago and can't get enough :laugh:.
@Naliport Halulam @John Dalton @OnyX @Natan1994 @Daniel Andrés

Awesome race :D
Thanks to @Si for organizing and idea ;)
Didn't have the balls to risk much :unsure: Took the set from Hany which i liked but was also snappy sometimes.
Had a hefty crash end of lap 2 trying to catch up but car was still very driveable afterwards. Didn't involve me into close combat because the guys appeared in my mirror were clearly faster ;)
Still almost always had some pressure from back and someone to try to get closer to :thumbsup:

Hope some people could see that this is well worth the small fee for premium :D:geek::D

Always get nervous in the first couple of laps but great race nonetheless. That was great racing for 3 laps @kedy89 . Cheers
It was :). Didn't really have a chance though thanks to my massively damaged car. Crashed twice in the first lap, first running wide, then being one turn further in my head than I actually was :redface:. Sorry again for touching you close to the end, you were teleporting right in front of me. Think that was my connection, as your ping was low and stable all the time.
Also apologies to @brooptss, think I added to your damage when I crashed in your stranded car. As said, was one turn further in my head, and way too fast for the actual corner.

Fab race, there were some really fast drivers on server #1.

Mid race I was settling for P4. I came onto the long straight and half way down saw P2 and P3 doing some slip-streaming action.
I lost sight of them as they went over the hump by the bridge. When I arrived at that point, I saw something bad had happened :confused:.
By that time I was doing max velocity, 280kph, but there was no way I was going to lift :devilish:.
P2 and P3 had better be out of the way or there was going to be the mother of all crashes :laugh:.
Made it through to take a nice P2 :thumbsup:.

Qualified 8th, I could have been a bit faster but had a bit of a sloppy lap. I went with mediums and they lasted the race. All my offline practice the mediums lasted just fine. They did wear a bit faster in this race but I put that down to the fact I practiced with a fully rubbered in track (which was probably a mistake). I didn't crash once in the race and ended up in third. Bar some sloppy racing in the first two laps as I was put under pressure by @José Javier Buisán I was able to settle into a rhythm on lap 3. The next couple of laps flew by, I was shocked when the white flag came up to say I was on the last lap. There was a big accident ahead and I moved up from 5th to take third.

Fab race, there were some really fast drivers on server #1.

Mid race I was settling for P4. I came onto the long straight and half way down saw P2 and P3 doing some slip-streaming action.
I lost sight of them as they went over the hump by the bridge. When I arrived at that point, I saw something bad had happened :confused:.
By that time I was doing max velocity, 280kph, but there was no way I was going to lift :devilish:.
P2 and P3 had better be out of the way or there was going to be the mother of all crashes :laugh:.
Made it through to take a nice P2 :thumbsup:.

lol it was me and Mutanen :redface:, good pass btw. :thumbsup:

after that I finished the half of the race with damaged aero, so the car was pretty slow.

@Si - sorry for what happened in lap 1. i just couldn't stop the car on the grass. do you happen to have the replay? if so, please share it.
Oh james don't worry, it was all good, yeah I do have the replay but am simply too busy to upload it tonight! :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%