AC GT3 @ Nords Monday 15th June 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
don't want to sound all preachy but you were gr8 last night, why not invest a few euros? you would be a credit to the RD community!

That goes for everybody in this race!!!

I don't feel that confident on a lot of tracks. I've ran so many laps of the Tourist in public sessions, thought I'd give it a go.

Also I work in Sainsburys and start at 5am, so it's awkward to find events on a Monday or Tuesday night at a reasonable time. I'd love to attend more events but, work & such likes don't allow me. :/

I don't feel that confident on a lot of tracks. I've ran so many laps of the Tourist in public sessions, thought I'd give it a go.

Also I work in Sainsburys and start at 5am, so it's awkward to find events on a Monday or Tuesday night at a reasonable time. I'd love to attend more events but, work & such likes don't allow me. :/
There are also United States and Australian events that run in their local times. Check out how their race times compare to your time, it's likely possible you can find a race at a time that suits you.

There are also United States and Australian events that run in their local times. Check out how their race times compare to your time, it's likely possible you can find a race at a time that suits you.

Possibly, but I'd be pinging at at least 120 to America and about 400+ to Aus. I'd be causing people to crash left right & center.

Possibly, but I'd be pinging at at least 120 to America and about 400+ to Aus. I'd be causing people to crash left right & center.
Not actually hey! I drive with 170-240 ping from South Africa, no issues at all if my connection is stable. There are guys with 300+ ping, the Aus guys claim there is nothing wrong with 300+ ping from around the world.

I'm frequently racing on the AU servers as I prefer the start times, ping 300+ but it's fine as long as it's stable and the cars are not too fast (driving through corners looks extremely weird, makes it hard to race side by side). GT2/3 were fine, noticed the issue in a race with the MP4-13.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%