AC GT3 @ Nürburgring - Wed 14 May 2014 Postponed

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!
Going to postpone this event till next week. The reason being we have a new 24/7 - 365 days a year server to do quick meetups on!

I'm am going to setup some weekly events that will have longer duration's than the 24/7 server and would continue to require signups. Check back in the Assetto Corsa Racing Club Thread for future events.

Haven't got the game yet? Buy AC directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Track: Nürburgring GP Circuit
Cars: BMW Z4 GT3 & McLaren MP4 12C GT3

Practice: 02:00 GMT
Qualifying: 02:30 GMT
Race: 03:00 GMT (20 Laps)

Password (Server and Teamspeak):click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry list server 1
  1. Joao M Alves
  2. Saleem Hodge (depending if I can get home in time)
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver

Last edited:
Gasp!

US Club Racing... Assetto Corsa...

I'm gonna try and get this up and running for tomorrow night..

Where are all you North American Sim Racers! Keith!? Eric!? It's been TOOOO LOOOOONG!

Looks like I won't be home till around 3:00 gmt. I'll jump in on team speak when I get in. Anyone know if you can book your slot from a separate computer that has AC installed?

I am so in! Twice in a day means plenty of practice!

@Saleem Hodge I dunno maybe if its tied to your steam account you can but since theres no login for AC im guessing its tied to your ip address or something like that. Perhaps sweet talk your wife into booking it for you :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%