AC GT3 @ Nürburgring - Sun 15 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I too was surprised with Z4's corner exit acceleration. Isn't a mid engined car supposed to have better balance compared to an FR?
Balance yes, traction no. The Z4 and the McLaren are balanced this way.

Sounds good, maybe i should put some time into that car then :p
Try both cars, see with which you are faster and/or more consistant. It can happen, that you drive better with one car at one particular track and on the next track with the other one.

Who was driving under the name Tyz? Currently there are some no shows in the first post and I like to know who can be removed from that list.

Thanks for the race fellas. Would like to see some of those laps in the 1:57's in the Z4 if someone wouldn't mind posting a link on youtube. I'm not quick, and would like to identify places to improve. I seems to be around 2:01 most of the race.

Thanks again.

Best,

Brandon

Sorry Bram...that was me...i changed it but now i understand it...i forgot to unbook and then to book again...i left the server to change my name and when i got back in my name was still not changed..i asked the guys on ts and there was no problem for them...but oké i know now what i did wrong..won't happen again..sorry....:speechless:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 423 39.7%