AC GT3 @ Nürburgring GP - Wed 21 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 151827

X.00 to x.02 when tires are good for me. There were guys in the x.58's!.

(We can't post lap times in the club racing section :sick:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Disliked- the start time. kinda late on the east coast. Other then that everything went smooth and everyone was friendly. Will be back again, but i don't know how often if every race is gonna be at midnight.
The time sucks for you no doubt. I'm here in Seattle and I had to rush home from work to make the booking. I'm currently checking to see if I can move everything up by half an hour. So instead of having booking last till 8pm / 11pm have it end at 7:30 / 10:30pm

• Deleted member 151827

Where did you finish Dough @Doug Taylor? Can't wait to get on track with everyone again!
Eight or Ninth. Can't remember. lol Was a lot of fun! I'm in for Friday if there are any gt3 races? I pushed those tires to the limits. Car would not stay on the track. lol Next time will be different i promise. hehe

• Deleted member 151827

X.00 to x.02 when tires are good for me. There were guys in the x.58's!.

(We can't post lap times in the club racing section :sick:)
Weird. What would make this true? It's just club racing. hehe

Liked the fact that it was GT cars. Start time was fine for me but I agree it should be earlier for East Coast. REally like that it was a US evening time race. Wish the actual server was US so that ping times were a bit better (not sure if it matters in racing). Of course the highest ping time was Chris who was super fast:).
Enjoyed the racing but of course would have liked more on the grid. Good for us middle of the pack to back end racers! Thanks for setting it up @Saleem Hodge and for all the other guys who showed up. Wish I could hear your Team Speak talk over the sound of my car during the race. Not sure how to accomplish that.
Look forward to more!

Liked the fact that it was GT cars. Start time was fine for me but I agree it should be earlier for East Coast. REally like that it was a US evening time race. Wish the actual server was US so that ping times were a bit better (not sure if it matters in racing). Of course the highest ping time was Chris who was super fast:).
Enjoyed the racing but of course would have liked more on the grid. Good for us middle of the pack to back end racers! Thanks for setting it up @Saleem Hodge and for all the other guys who showed up. Wish I could hear your Team Speak talk over the sound of my car during the race. Not sure how to accomplish that.
Look forward to more!

In the AC menu go in to options/audio and turn the master volume down to something like 0.3

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back