AC GT3 @ Nürburgring GP - Sunday 27th September 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Tell me what you want me to record for you.
I need:
GPU usage
CPU usage - all cores/threads (cpu1, cpu2, cpu...)
CPU usage
framerate
frametime

Thanks Ernie :).

I tried your AC test '30 cars at Nurburgring GP, all settings in AC at max' - minus the max setting as I already know my cpu would be the bottleneck. It produced some interesting results & it seems the actions/apps that I used to ameliorate the PC performance issues that I was experiencing @ the start of the year is now a hindrance.

Last edited:
@pattikins

Screenshot (22).png

This is the best I can do for the moment , Monza online about 24 or so drivers.
Just say if you want anything else. :)

PS.
i use, tyres, Helicorse, fuel, and the driver list thingy app.

Last edited:
Thanks Ernie. I was thinking more that you could use it when we are both in the same race. However, I can see that the workload is evenly spread across all your cores, without any cores being max out. :)

I know you have checked this out throughly , temps. If you look I have put a lot of effort in keeping my temps low.
Used to have so many problems from temperatures with the pc, both GPU and CPU.
I now run an open air case with a fan blasting the mother board and a pretty sophisticated water cooling setup. Another problem I had was marginal power supply that started with an upgrade to 1080 and got worse with the 2080. Yes I know it is totally over kill but I now run a gold 1200w supply.
I also make sure that win 10 is running optimally. Trying to get rid of all win 10 back ground rubbish and power saving gimmicks that are for lap tops, easier said than done. Basically all that is running on startup is nowt, every program I use is selected when running AC. None of this is of any help, pretty much know all that you have tried in the past
following your trials and tribulations the past 12 months. :(

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back