AC GT3 @ Nürburgring GP - Sat 19th July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Here's the pings:

#2 - 161ms
24/7 - 148
#3 - 293
#4 - 117

If it's one room on #2 server could be dodgy. If push came to shove, I'd rather see an organizer get a chance to race.

If there's enough room, I'll give it a go. And if I'm lagging in Practice or Qualifying I can drop, no problem.
Your ping for the #2 server is rather high but acceptable. We have an hour in qualli to find out. Ask your fellow drivers on ts, if you are lagging on track too much - I can tell you as well, if I drive.

Last edited:
Here's the pings:

#2 - 161ms
24/7 - 148
#3 - 293
#4 - 117

If it's one room on #2 server could be dodgy. If push came to shove, I'd rather see an organizer get a chance to race.

If there's enough room, I'll give it a go. And if I'm lagging in Practice or Qualifying I can drop, no problem.

i did race with my mate on my server, his pings are from 150+ some times we have out australian bro with us, sametime as brazillian and canadians with a ping of 250 to 350 with no problems at all, think the netcode is very very realiable in this game, and cannot see any issues for you to join with a 250 ping

By the 0.21 update included bullet point in Notes section:
  • Set your surface in the race options to 'Optimum'.
It is the default value and seems as the best and most predictable option right now.
This is subject to change, the 'green' setting is intriguing for qualli and race.
-----------------------------
@John Spillers
Be sure to check the time, John.
-----------------------------
@Zilashak
Welcome to our forum!
In order to participate in our Club/League Races you must first apply for a License: click here.
Get yourself familiar with our racing rules as well.

Last edited:
Ohh.... thank you Georg Siebert, i have already sent it.
Just seen your application, Alberto.
We can't guarantee yours will be processed in time for this event, tho. If it is, post a new "sign up" message here before 17:30 GMT tomorrow and you'll be able to race with us!
cheers

Edit:
Changed to
  • Time of day will be set at 16:30h for Qualifying.
from 17:00h after testing the new graphic effects.

Last edited:
May be these points could help us have some clean good fun and b

FF (Ferociously Fast - aliens) Drivers:
  • Get over it! there are SS drivers on the track!
  • Let the SSS's know you are coming via TS(Team Speak)
  • The SS's will be trying to stay on track and not trying to target FF's
SS ( Seriously Slow -slugs) Drivers:
  • Hold your driving line so the FF's know where you going
  • If off track state on TS something like "SS off track" and if you know where state place
  • Watch out for FF's when you come back on track
The rest of you MM (Middle Monkey - movers) take a bit of both

Lets learn from each other, have some club fun and a virtual beer after in the TS "club house" trading war stories

sign-me-up-to-race-please050-jpg.56327

Sign me up!

May be these points could help us have some clean good fun and b

FF (Ferociously Fast - aliens) Drivers:
  • Get over it! there are SS drivers on the track!
  • Let the SSS's know you are coming via TS(Team Speak)
  • The SS's will be trying to stay on track and not trying to target FF's
SS ( Seriously Slow -slugs) Drivers:
  • Hold your driving line so the FF's know where you going
  • If off track state on TS something like "SS off track" and if you know where state place
  • Watch out for FF's when you come back on track
The rest of you MM (Middle Monkey - movers) take a bit of both

Lets learn from each other, have some club fun and a virtual beer after in the TS "club house" trading war stories
I personally don't like classifying drivers by their speed or by these terms with their negative connotations.
We have already rules in place to makes this as a clean and enjoyable experience for all drivers as possible.
---------------------------------
100% In for this one!
Welcome back.

I personally don't like classifying drivers by their speed or by these terms with their negative connotations.
We have already rules in place to makes this as a clean and enjoyable experience for all drivers as possible.

My apologies.sorry it came across that way.Did not mean it to have negative vibes. Just trying to make light of it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%