AC GT3 @ Mugello - Wednesday 28th October 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Gah, now the clocks have changed, this is too early for me. Sadly no :(
It will indeed change as Rami said

@Benutzername @SakL @tazza1986 @Alen Pecanin @Ryan @kedy89 @Dan Allen @Rami @Arkadiusz Wawrzyniak @Timppaq @Antti Lamsa @aksur
Please note that all starting times have been moved to 19:00GMT and beyond. This means that all affected by summer time change last weekend will drive on the usual times as before the time change ;) (Example: For me it was 20:00 last week, and 20:00 this week)
For those not in changing timezones (which I think is Ryan) the race will start an hour later for you ;)

Please sign me up as maybe @Ricardo :)
Internet provider "is aware of the problem and working hard to fix it as fast as possible" :rolleyes:;)

I am confident to be able to join :thumbsup:

Everybody is crazy about the Huracan...so I want to try that one too :D

Sing me up please. McLaren MP4-12C
I'm starting only first race because i don't understand rulez in second race
My english is poor :]
No problem!
Second race is just a rolling start and @Ricardo will tell the order of the grid! So you just have to wait till he says your name and take your place in the line and then we all drive a formation lap and make a rolling start :thumbsup:

I have to choose now? Damn... I don't know. I don't have time to check it now... I think Huracan is to snappy and has too much front end understeer for this track, but times something else. Aaa, it is a dificult one :p I think I will go with mclaren on this one

I have to choose now? Damn... I don't know. I don't have time to check it now... I think Huracan is to snappy and has too much front end understeer for this track, but times something else. Aaa, it is a dificult one :p I think I will go with mclaren on this one
As long as i know it yomorrow before setting up the server its fine :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back