AC GT3 @ Mugello - Thursday 29th October 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
GT3.jpg

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT #4 (US)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
McLaren MP4-12C GT3, BMW Z4 GT3, Mercedes SLS GT3, Nissan GTR GT3, Audi R8 LMS, Lamborghini Huracan GT3, Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus 003
Track: Mugello
Track Condition: 95%, Slow Improvement
Weather: Clear, 20C
Booking: No
Practice: 20:00 CST (60 mins)
Qualifying: 21:00 CST (15 mins)
Race: 21:15 CST(15 laps)

Entry List:
  1. Ryan Mclaren MP4-12C GT3
  2. JRP77
  3. Scorpean BMW Z4 GT3
  4. Lorenzo Bonder Audi R8
  5. Fred Locklear SCG
  6. Free Slot
  7. Free Slot
  8. Free Slot
  9. Free Slot
  10. Free Slot
  11. Free Slot
  12. Free Slot
  13. Free Slot
  14. Free Slot
  15. Free Slot
  16. Free Slot
  17. Free Slot
  18. Free Slot
  19. Free Slot
  20. Free Slot
  21. Free Slot
  22. Free Slot
  23. Free Slot
  24. Free Slot
  25. Free Slot
  26. Free Slot

Last edited:
Great fun race, my back started to kick in at the end of the race + mom's bothering me got me unfocused, but nevertheless nice one. GT3 or 2 in Mugello's always great.

@Scorpean, let us know which non-premium member you want to give it away to. Can be by PM or here :)

I was finally able to be consistent without any major screwups. The minor screwups were where I was basically trying a few different things in order to try and catch up to Lorenzo. I had the pace on him at the beginning, but then he got faster and I didn't.

It was good practice since I am doing the same race with the Aussies on Sat. morning. Unfortunately, I probably still need to find another 1s a lap somehow.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back