AC GT3 @ Mugello - Sunday 4th of June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey thank you for the race! Even though I didn't see the glory of the podium; I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I want to apologize to the people that ran into me. I was trying to slow down to obey the blue flag. Next time I will just go off track so you don't run into me. This was my second online race in Assetto Corsa. I should have stayed with the hard tires. My medium's became real greasy after 7 laps. I guess I have a lot to learn about setting up the LMS. Once again thank you, and very nice clean 1st lap. I don't think any of us crashed into each other.

I was clearly not in the same pace of you guys, but had fun anyway. Internet dced with 2 minutes remaining lol...
Isaac, sorry for that bump. I even waited you, but it seems you left. Really sorry.

Internet issues, but enjoyed the first 2 laps:thumbsup: practiced solid 8 hours just today **** me.
SOLID 8 HOURS!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Now I don't feel bad for being half a second off. :D
Fabian and the mclaren were in another league. I probably should have gone with hard tires as my mediums became greasy during the last 12mins or so.

was a good race overall... pretty fair... although Paul fought very hard in his Audi during the last couple of laps... leaving no room being all over the track at times... was waiting for him to lose his car but didn't happen... fought till the finish line and got a close 6th place side by side to a Ferrari racing bumper to bumper to Paul's Audi. Good position when I keep in mind that I went off track on a faster corner. :)

... I just wonder why the AMG was so far off pace? I had a 1:48:500 on mediums during offline practice (YES all set to pro, except tyre blankets) and I hardly got into the 1:50 during qualification and in the race. Compared to offline practice losing half a second on the longest straight alone was a bit frustrating.

Does somebody have the replay of the race?

SOLID 8 HOURS!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Now I don't feel bad for being half a second off. :D
Fabian and the mclaren were in another league. I probably should have gone with hard tires as my mediums became greasy during the last 12mins or so.
Did you keep up with him in the race, tell me what happened. Had no issues staying close until the disconnect. Mclaren is a beast, tried the car in practice and after 8 laps i was already beating the bmw times by a good amount.

Did you keep up with him in the race, tell me what happened. Had no issues staying close until the disconnect. Mclaren is a beast, tried the car in practice and after 8 laps i was already beating the bmw times by a good amount.
For the first 10 laps, pace was similar but he had hard tires while I had mediums. I made one mistake, lost 4 seconds and I didn't see his taillights again. He was lapping a good 1 sec faster per lap for the remaining 8 laps or so. My tires were below 60% by then.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 83 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 66 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.2%