AC GT3 @ Mugello - Sunday 26th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Please sign me up with the greatest sportscar around, ze Porsche :laugh: I hate these clock changes, I hopen gmt moved an hour forward also? So 1830gmt will still be 1930 my time (Brussels)? I don't want to be too late guys and start a lap behind ;) Cheers!

Hi.Yesterday we start a WEC on 19:45 GMT.For me is GMT+1 but tonight we start at 19:45 and is for me a GMT+2.So we change racing time for me from 20:45 to 21:45 ?? It ´s litle late for me or maybe next event was start for example on 18:45 GMT ??

Please sign me up with the greatest sportscar around, ze Porsche :laugh: I hate these clock changes, I hopen gmt moved an hour forward also? So 1830gmt will still be 1930 my time (Brussels)? I don't want to be too late guys and start a lap behind ;) Cheers!

GMT doesn't change, so this time, as its already set we will be starting later, so yes, GMT+2 for you.

Hum, I only have the Porsche's DLC, can I play using the Porsche or I need all the DLC to be able to run?

Unfortunately AC doesn't allow to participate in events that use DLCs that you don't have, even if you aren't driving those cars, so you have to have all.

Hi.Yesterday we start a WEC on 19:45 GMT.For me is GMT+1 but tonight we start at 19:45 and is for me a GMT+2.So we change racing time for me from 20:45 to 21:45 ?? It ´s litle late for me or maybe next event was start for example on 18:45 GMT ??

Yes today it is 1 hour later, because of time change and because I already set the event with this time schedule. Next week I will change the times so it will be back to normal, same times as it was in winter.

There is one spot left, would you like to participate today still?

Is it time or lap based? Just wanted be sure I bring enough E85 to the venue ;)

Its time based, 45 mins race. Once qualy is complete, you can calculate how many laps it will be, based on the fastest time, or I will announce it on TS before race start as well.

Z4 if there is any room?

Yes, there still is, you are in!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back