AC GT3 @ Mugello - Sunday 26th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Do you guys meet on teamspeak while working on the setup in preparation for the race?

Not as a rule or anything, but our TS server is open 24/7 so you'd be welcome to hop on with some fellow RD'ers if you wanted and talk shop :) Just don't do it during a full race of course!!! Lol

We still have a few places on the grid to get filled up before the action happens tomorrow people. Get encouraging your mates (or even people you don't like, we don't mind) and let's push for another full house again :) GT3's deserve some more play mates to race with !

Not as a rule or anything, but our TS server is open 24/7 so you'd be welcome to hop on with some fellow RD'ers if you wanted and talk shop :) Just don't do it during a full race of course!!! Lol
I will join during the race and earlier tomorrow if there are some guys to practice a bit. Anyway, there will be a stream of the race? The commentator will be on ts? Because he will probably distract me if he talks during the race.

will join during the race and earlier tomorrow if there are some guys to practice a bit. Anyway, there will be a stream of the race? The commentator will be on ts? Because he will probably distract me if he talks during the race.

No stream tomorrow mate, so nothing to distract :)

Rookies allowed? If so, do I need anything else than Porsche's DLCs?

Everyone is welcome! Only requirement is clean and fair driving.

You actually need several DLC's.
Dream packs 1,2 and 3, Red pack and Porsche pack 3.

Do you guys meet on teamspeak while working on the setup in preparation for the race?

We often discuss setups and strategies during practice, so its's always good to be on teamspeak to be up to date and for fun as well. You can always ask questions about setups to TS.

Important notice

Please recheck your timezone conversions! The clocks had been changed, but GMT standard stays the same, so make sure you know your actual time in relation to GMT, in which we have our schedules.
(Tip: if you use Chrome, just google: "18.30 GMT" and if your settings are correct, it will tell, what that time is at your location.)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back