AC GT3 @ Mugello - Sunday 11th July 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Brian, I like the idea of a 'guest' event as an occasional thing so club members could invite/encourage their friends to give it a try without having to persuade them to upgrade to Premium first (personally I would probably have joined sooner as a guest of Colin's given this option). Although I'm hoping to not being racing, and rather watching England in Sunday's final (yes I am touching wood frantically!), I'd suggest using a special password that could be shared with guests (either via a friend referral or a PM message) so that it's not open to 'dive bombers' wandering in for a laugh at everyone expense (hopefully people referred or PMing will respect the club ethos).

That's a fairly decent idea Richard. I would be happy to do that for any of the regulars who want to bring a sim racing mate they think might be interested. I can add them manually to the server once they've joined the on s.gp RD community.

On the practice server? Been on it all week and havn't noticed anything.. It's such a fun track to practice on. First gt3 race for me here, mostly driven single seaters on it in the past.
I'm on the practice server right now:
20210707193648-1.jpg

That's almost certainly your local setup, otherwise nobody would be able to join.
I don't understand. That's the circuit I get when I join the practice server :( I get it offline too. I haven't driven on this track in a long time. IDK what happened, or why it's appearing this way. Did it happen when AC updated and they didn't change it back?
I found a post about it on reddit, but it's over 6mos old. Why is my track still like this! AUGH.

Last edited:
I've had that in the past. There is a file in your track directory.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\mugello

Can't remember what it's called but it will be obvious when you see it. I just deleted it.

Last edited:
I just deleted the circuit completely, then used steam to 'verify integrity of game files' to re-aquire the track, AND IT'S STILL THERE! :mad:

If I can't get rid of it by Saturday I'm not racing it's so distracting.

I just deleted the circuit completely, then used steam to 'verify integrity of game files' to re-aquire the track, AND IT'S STILL THERE! :mad:

If I can't get rid of it by Saturday I'm not racing it's so distracting.

It's surely under skins somewhere. I know there is a track skin drop down in content manager offline race. Is it selectable there?

There's a very ugly new years' skin on the mugello circuit currently :poop:
Frank, it sounds to me like you've got the CSP seasonal adjustments enabled. Check in Content Manager in 'Settings-CSP-Weather FX-Use seasonal adjustments' to see if that option is checked.

With it on I've seen snow covered grass in winter months (a ok novelty for a while but I'd personally rather be racing in the 'height of summer' all year round!). :)

Frank, it sounds to me like you've got the CSP seasonal adjustments enabled. Check in Content Manager in 'Settings-CSP-Weather FX-Use seasonal adjustments' to see if that option is checked.

With it on I've seen snow covered grass in winter months (a ok novelty for a while but I'd personally rather be racing in the 'height of summer' all year round!). :)
Even this didn't work. IDK what to say now. I even changed CSP off (used default AC) and it was still there. It's only there at the pits and start-finish straight, but it's really annoying.

The file is in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded

The christmas file is mentioned in the mugello.ini file (in the same directory) but it doesn't seem to mind if the christmas file doesn't exist

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%