AC GT3 @ Mugello - Sunday 11th July 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. On Sunday 11th of July we're off to Mugello, for some GT3 racing action and you are invited to join!!

Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_gt3_lemans_2017_3-6-121-12-31-41.jpg

Join us!

This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on discord before the race or right here on the forum... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and discord can sign up for this event. We have limited slots so sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.

Mugello-1991.7a3713553281eef131c0f577d2ad2dea.png

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #12 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: S.GP
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 DST (18:00 UTC) | 1 hour 20 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 DST (19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 DST (19:40 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Cars: DLC is required for this event

Event details:
  • Track: Mugello, Italy
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (Between 10 and 60 minutes)
  • Track Temps: 20C air/26C track
  • Track Condition: Clear
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Always try to re-enter the track parallel to the racing line.

Golden Rule

1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Last edited:
Hi guys, for the euros final sunday thats in it and as numbers are fairly low I am half thinking about removing the premium member joining password as a once off. Maybe we will get another couple decent folk interested in gt3 racing out of it.

RD community was opened up to let anyone on s.gp to join but we can still, as some of you who joined later might have noticed, add a premium password to the usual events to keep it as forum/club members only.

What do you think?

Hi guys, for the euros final sunday thats in it and as numbers are fairly low I am half thinking about removing the premium member joining password as a once off. Maybe we will get another couple decent folk interested in gt3 racing out of it.

RD community was opened up to let anyone on s.gp to join but we can still, as some of you who joined later might have noticed, add a premium password to the usual events to keep it as forum/club members only.

What do you think?
Brian, I like the idea of a 'guest' event as an occasional thing so club members could invite/encourage their friends to give it a try without having to persuade them to upgrade to Premium first (personally I would probably have joined sooner as a guest of Colin's given this option). Although I'm hoping to not being racing, and rather watching England in Sunday's final (yes I am touching wood frantically!), I'd suggest using a special password that could be shared with guests (either via a friend referral or a PM message) so that it's not open to 'dive bombers' wandering in for a laugh at everyone expense (hopefully people referred or PMing will respect the club ethos).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%