AC GT3 @ Mugello - Sun 11 Nov 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great race chaps, I am happy that most of you enjoyed it ..that is what it is all about. :thumbsup:

I had a few challenges mid-pack, but then lost her ...sorry for the car behind me, I just could not control her. :(

Congrads to the podiums, I know four of you had a super race :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and well done to John, you are getting faster every race, I am genuinely pleased for you :thumbsup:

Thanks Craig, I still had my regular 'off' though:laugh: First lap, unsighted and ran out of skill:roflmao:

Thanks too for amazingly clean racing and consideration from all I raced with:thumbsup:

Still confused why my race pace was miles away from my practice, I thought I'd got track temp within a degree - does the Content Manager help to replicate server conditions?

Thanks again Craig, you work your wotsits off to give us great events - really appreciated.

Edit: Ooops meant to say, well done to the podium guys, fantastic pace, and Wolff.... I REALLY didn't like you behind me for those laps, you have no right to intimidate us old farts:roflmao::roflmao:

John

Last edited:
That was a blast. First proper GT3 race. Qualified 4th and got to watch @Chris Down and @JoelK for 7 laps up close before issues. @Trebucht your 650s looked just as good facing me post spin as it did from behind when you were pulling away. Nice comeback man. Despite some unfortunate incidents and self inflicted wounds, finished the race 8th with good race pace and second fastest race lap time. Might do a few more of these in the future but need to be careful with hobby time vs family time. I enjoy both!

Last edited:
First corner got door closed by @RobertR1 which compromised the race and the couple of fellows that could not avoid me.

WIth a RL up to 124 C and no ice cubes on the way, I spun out twice in the same first lap. Thought I had damages, too and prayed for the pit to open, but there was any.

Not that I was able to do any good because I did not modify the height of the car for a full tank, which was a last minute decision and with the lowest wing I could, handling the horse was a nitemare all the way through.

At the end of the day, I believe I need a blonde lady as an engineer to help me out sometime.
Will work on that...

Most important, congratulations to the Winner!

This is to me a track that looks simple, but is hard as hell.

Last edited:
First corner got door closed by @RobertR1 which compromised the race and the couple of fellows that could not avoid me.

WIth a RL up to 124 C and no ice cubes on the way, I spun out twice in the same first lap. Thought I had damages, too and prayed for the pit to open, but there was any.

Not that I was able to do any good because I did not modify the height of the car for a full tank which was a last minute decision and with the lowest wing I can handle the horse was a nitemare all the way through.

At the end of the day, I believe I need a blonde lady as an engineer to help me out sometime.
Will work on that...

Most important, congratulation to the Winner!

This to me is a track that looks simple, but is hard as hell.
Wondered what happened to you Riccardo, can't put a fag paper between us usually! I like the blonde lady idea, will mention it to the Missus to get some hair dye... though she still takes the p*ss out of me, for being sat in a "Play Seat" all night. No idea what she's referring to, obviously :whistling:

After a closer lokk at the Chris's video, your fight has been epic.
The come back of Wolff is just insane, so as the speed of the nismo in the straights !

Thanks again to you all three for this epic battle !

The come back of Wolff is just insane, so as the speed of the nismo in the straights !

Yeah, I and @JoelK were both amazed that Nismo with medium rear wing can still pull away with 1 rear wing 650S that has slipstream ;) It's a combination of the insane traction that thing gets out of the corners and general straight line performance, deadly on this track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%