AC GT3 @ Mugello - Saturday 31st October 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
This will have a rolling start btw.
So please remember that in order to make it easy for everyone, please no dangerous or excessive weaving, and no sudden application of the brakes. Stay within 100-150kph at all times.

Rolling starts are far easier than standing, so please give eachother ample room on the pace lap, it's a long race so don't feel the need to be tucked up someones gearbox the whole time. I really don't want to see people crashing on the pace lap.

For those of you using a custom skin, send me a PM and I'll add the links to them on the entry list in Post #2. :)

Apologies to those who may have downloaded SLS skin that I said I was using. I've decided to change to the Audi R8 so I won't be using the SLS anymore.

Sorry lads, late scratching if that's ok. Halloween tonight and I was volunteered by my wife to wander the kids around the streets, then host a BBQ. If it all finishes early I will send you a steam msg Chris, but I don't want to stuff you around. Have fun boys.

Sorry lads, late scratching if that's ok. Halloween tonight and I was volunteered by my wife to wander the kids around the streets, then host a BBQ. If it all finishes early I will send you a steam msg Chris, but I don't want to stuff you around. Have fun boys.
Ah very true, no worries mate :)
Enjoy your night :thumbsup:

Edit: I'll leave you pre-booked just in case.

Awesome racing! That was incredible!
Screenshot_mercedes_sls_gt3_mugello_31-10-115-19-32-52.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back