AC GT3 @ Mugello - Fri 30 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
yeah, I was referring to "Overall, nice and clean race for me, scored triple (pole postion, fastest lap & victrory)." but of course just a joke mate. :rolleyes: Great driving and congrats

I don't know what happened in the first corner, the spotter said left side, so I turned in. Actually I shouldn't have trusted him -> got piled up.
Later on I got some really silly issues with the ping (I had about 30-60ms). Some guys suddenly went a car length forward or backwards. This is how i hit grega and georg the first time. The second time in the last corner I've been too desperate to get by when he went a little wide. I'm really sorry!

I'm using Vita4One skin on the Z4. So is this visible only to those who have it installed?
Yes.
I'd like to make a thread to accumilate all custom skins our drivers are using, so they can be distributed among others. This way we won't see just 'white' liveries of the cars and can properly discern drivers, not only by their names.

Edit: Thread is up here

Last edited:
Btw, do any of you have the replay of the last few laps of this event from Friday? Did erased it from my SSD by accident last night :O
Files from SSDs cannot be recovered, bloody electrons.

Edit: did get the file

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back