AC GT3 @ Mosport - Sun 06 Jan 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ive just ben looking into it and there is a power saving mode on them that must be turned off. Then they can still go to sleep, but apparently setting up a constant ping to your router can stop it from happening (I have just done that)

If I can sort the disconnect I should be good as im getting 10ms ping, 60 dl and 20 ul through it.

Looks like I might have contacted Marius during this disconnected state last night :(
Yep, that's what fixed it at my parent's house. I disabled every power saving mode on my computer, on the router and on the adapters. You can also get some benefits from the router and the adapter being on the same switch group.
I still recommend a direct ethernet cable as you lose so much speed (and packet loss) over distance with these power net adapters.

How were the times yesterday? pole and leading race pace? I did practice one hour for this one and I'm wondering if the SCG had pace compared to you guys

.edit: Just saw Enzo video with all the times. Never mind :)

Last edited:
great race last night!! thank you guys, and of course to Wolfgang Kronthaler. i made some mistakes at the first laps, and others at the ends, but i ran consistently almost all race. i had good sensations and learned more about setups.
+
Thanks for your kind words, I enjoyed racing you and your Porsche. :)

How were the times yesterday? pole and leading race pace? I did practice one hour for this one and I'm wondering if the SCG had pace compared to you guys.
I know this is against the rules but video's of laps have already been shared, including laptimes.
Pole was a 1:15.806, all my laptimes were under 1:17.

I know this is against the rules but video's of laps have already been shared, including laptimes.
Pole was a 1:15.806, all my laptimes were under 1:17.

Oh, I thought the rules were for before the race events not after. Yeah I just saw the video, thanks :) Good race pace you have there!

@Enzo Fazzi : Videos with names are against the Club Racing rules, unless you have permissions from all drivers that participated in. I already did a vid for my own record, unluckily I included the qual and result screen in as well. And was about 95% finished at YT, but I cancelled it.

TBH, for my personal taste this rule (Point 11 additional rules) is a bit over the top. But since I am a guest here I have to follow the given rules.

Last edited:
Ive just ben looking into it and there is a power saving mode on them that must be turned off. Then they can still go to sleep, but apparently setting up a constant ping to your router can stop it from happening (I have just done that)

If I can sort the disconnect I should be good as im getting 10ms ping, 60 dl and 20 ul through it.

Looks like I might have contacted Marius during this disconnected state last night :(
That sure explains a lot :(. Thanks :thumbsup:

I abandoned my precious Lambo for this race, simply because I was faster with the Ferrari on it's default setup than I was able to get the Lambo to go with a setup. Another benefit I found is that tire wear on the Ferrari was a lot better, so I wanted to beat the Audi's at their own game this time, only using one set of tires (mediums).
Quali was alright, I think I could've gone a bit faster but I didn't have to. I noticed Anders was starting in 2nd and on hards. This meant I could save tires with the mediums but still make a gap. Made a small mistake on strategy in the pits, should've started with a full tank and then fueled 1L but after the pitstop I was still in front.
On the outlap, someone spun and didn't lock his brakes, making him come back across the track. I got spun by this and came back on the circuit being one second behind Anders. Took me a while to get the pace back, as I was fuming and my tires were absolutely ****ed (Yes, this is the technical term).
@Anders Jensen Thanks again for letting me by on the final lap, absolutely incredible sportsmanship.

Stream (Race start at 13:00):

Also, this was my dad's first online race and I think he did really well! Watch out @Steve Le Gallez, there's a new dad on the block. ;)
He used V003, a slightly faster setup than V004 but uses the rear tires more. I made V004 to put a bit less pressure on the rear tires, especially the rear left and was then able to do 1:16's on mediums for all 47 laps.

Oh, does anyone have the full replay?

Great video. I learned a lot just watching that cheers.

Great video Wolfgang. Now i know how I passed you on pits, and confirme my impression that you let me pass when we were laped. I called you luka on the race because i did not understand well my spoter. So sorry about that, and again, thanks a lot.

sry about posting this here, but... today i have been practicing in donington with the 650, and then with the porsche, and i think i have been fooling around with the porsche. in two stins with the 650 i was doing high 27s consistenly. then change to the porsche and i did not know what to do with it. i could only do high 28s and not consistenly. am i right?? is the porsche one of the hardest to drive?? i will pick another car for the next race i could do.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back