AC GT3 @ Monza - Sunday 3rd of September 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Could people please be more aware of their surroundings, especially when rejoining the track. You can't leave the track and rejoin slowly right into or right in front of other people.

The third incident in the video is a little different and I could've avoided it. I just didn't expect whoever that was to suddenly move to the inside given the fact that he had blue flags and was already on the outside for letting @Tberg through. I wish I could tag him but I'm fairly sure he didn't sign up and wasn't using his real name.

I won't report anyone because I don't agree with RD's penalty policy and therefore won't add to it.

Last edited:
@Enzo Fazzi
T1 on Monza is always carnage, if a few rookies show up. It's THE no.1 worst track to try and teach anyone about ins and outs of racing rules :roflmao:
Hopefully those that recognize themselves doing stuff in the video will take note and improve.

Or get a nice ban and learn that when there's a turn, they should brake earlier than the guy in front of them.

Yeah, but a ban will teach little and server will still start with those types each time. So, maybe RD servers should be MR-rated?

Yeah, but a ban will teach little and server will still start with those types each time. So, maybe RD servers should be MR-rated?
MR is bad imho and RD welcomes anyone. Fear is what is needed. It sounds bad but if they are scared of being banned, they'll do anything to avoid it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back