AC GT3 @ Monza - Sunday 22nd November 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks everyone for coming out this week! Since everyone had so much fun at it a couple of weeks ago in the BTCC cars, next week we'll be heading to Croft for 60 minutes of GT3 action -- come join us!

That's a fun combo next week, but its my weekend to work. I should be on the Sunday after.

Forgot to post my external view of the race if anyone wants to see especially turn one lol

woooaaa. That's cool.
What base do you use? is that a TS-PC? Also, the Gear and the lights look like the thrustmaster add-on. Wasn't it for PS4 only? Or it's a third party add-on?

I really like that you see the stages of upgrade, with that little shifeter from logitech on the side :))

Last edited:
Yes sir thank you for the kind words Raresch! Glad you like the setup!

What base do you use? is that a TS-PC? Also, the Gear and the lights look like the thrustmaster add-on. Wasn't it for PS4 only? Or it's a third party add-on?

I use a Thrustmaster TX Servo Wheel Base. If I could buy just the TS-PC wheel base as stand alone, it's save up for it. Don't need another wheel rim and love my current modded one.

Gear/lights on the wheel is a Sli Pro Wheel Plate from www.simracinghardware.com.
I do have the thrustmaster sli pro wheel plate, but recently managed to fit my old Logitech sli pro wheel plate onto my Thrustmaster leather 28 GT wheel rim because I much prefer the G27 plate. Stupid me didn't know I could easily get a wheel adapter to make this happen. Could have done it 4 years sooner lol
Sli Pro dash display uses Sli Max Manager Pro for its software.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 135 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 514 39.0%