AC GT3 @ Monza - Sunday 12th September 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. On Sunday 12th of September we're off to Monza, the Temple of Speed, for some Skippy GT3 racing action and you are invited to join!!

monza flyer.jpg

Join us!

This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on discord before the race, or right here on the forum... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members using their full real name in the forum, race servers and discord can sign up for this event. We have limited slots so sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.

Don't know the track? We run a practice server all week. There is also an MX-5/Audi TT cup car multi-class on Wednesdays at the same track.

Monza2010.338442404079e95892772ec79cc64836.png

• Practice Server: #12 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: Simracing.gp - Frankfurt
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 DST (18:00 UTC) | 1 hour 20 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 DST (19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 DST (19:40 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Cars: DLC is required for this event

Event details:
  • Track: Monza, Italy
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (Between 10 and 60 minutes)
  • Track Temps: 25C air/31C track
  • Track Condition: Clear
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

GT3 @ Monza https://beta.simracing.gp/events/8ksEblKNJZkEkfKCddKWZ#participants

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you must check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the throttle pinned and pull back on track.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Always try to re-enter the track parallel to the racing line.

When joining the track from the pits, remain inside the white line and stay off the racing line until you are up to speed.

During qualification, do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody, sending them off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Every man and his dog is driving the Nissan now. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I thought I would try and learn how to drive awkward mid-engined cars, the Lamborghini, I have never Driven in an hour race and not spun the thing.

I am looking at it as a challenge.:)

Lesmo 2 seems to be the big spin risk, if you run wide and go straight to full throttle. It can end up sitting funny on the kerb there and just auto spins.

Every man and his dog is driving the Nissan now. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I thought I would try and learn how to drive awkward mid-engined cars, the Lamborghini, I have never Driven in an hour race and not spun the thing.

I am looking at it as a challenge.:)
Speaking as a man with his dog: I just think you want to outrun my ugly Japanese orange beast on the straights so it won't fill up your mirror the whole time!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 296 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing