AC GT3 @ Monza - Sun 22Jul18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Got back in time!!

May I make a small request, no F1 talk on TS please as Ive just got home from a long weekend and want to watch the race after without any spoilers.......well, no more then RD have kindly given me with the headline and image on the homepage :mad:

Got back in time!!

May I make a small request, no F1 talk on TS please as Ive just got home from a long weekend and want to watch the race after without any spoilers.......well, no more then RD have kindly given me with the headline and image on the homepage :mad:
Just let people know know about it on TS :)

And for the love of internal combustion engines, DO NOT check your facebook :roflmao: I've made that mistake before

Last minute issue I'm sorry but I can't race anymore when I try to connect I have a message "Server Containts unavailable content":(

Great race. Got involved in a turn 1 incident and lost it on the Ascari exit later, but still managed to go from 20th to 12th. Not bad for my first race I guess.

See you guys in Spa! :thumbsup:

Great race. Got involved in a turn 1 incident and lost it on the Ascari exit later, but still managed to go from 20th to 12th. Not bad for my first race I guess.

See you guys in Spa! :thumbsup:
I'm so sorry for hitting you at turn 1. I know allowing you back through doesn't make your race better, but hopefully it was a good apology for the contact. I thought I had slowed up enough, but obviously not. :(

What a race!!

Its a pleasure to be in a race with so many amazing drivers!!

I had a contact with someone on the 2nd chicane, im really sorry about that..

Last edited:
GTkRzac.jpg

I think I did well braking early before turn 1 :roflmao:

1swH7QB.jpg

o7

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back