AC GT3 @ Monza - Friday August 21, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thank you for the race everyone.

Grats to Michal for the win. Good race! I wished I could have put more pressure on you but my McLaren did not have the legs on the straights.
That was pressure enough for me:) First time I raced head to head for that long time in fact. I watched replay and saw you slowing down for 20 seconds for some reason. What happened? If not for that, you might have won.

Thank you for the race everyone.

That was pressure enough for me:) First time I raced head to head for that long time in fact. I watched replay and saw you slowing down for 20 seconds for some reason. What happened? If not for that, you might have won.
I outbraked myself in first chicane and cut the second apex. The game threw a penalty I never seen before "slow down for 5 seconds or to 35kmh, before end of lap". I slowed down, but every time touched the throttle slightly, the 5 sec countdown was starting from beginning LOL. It took me long time and a lot of k**** words before I completed that penalty :laugh:

The fastest way to complete that penalty is on the slowest corner get out of the racing line and brake hard to 35 km for a second and than go again :)

For example I had it some times on spa on radillion and I did slow to 35 on the bus stop :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%