AC GT3 @ Monza Friday 28th November 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry for Danny Hendriks. I bumped you on the Parabolica as i warped forward when i was closely to you. I wanted to wait for you, but u probably pitstopped then, so i exited the race.
My Internet was jumpy today - normally i have good ping of 45, while race and quali it jumped up to 100 :/
Normally its stable...
Sorry guys, still had some fun. PC could handle luckily the 26 cars^^

Great racing guys. I really enjoyed my new game of dodge the alien. Great stuff. I was so slow I lapped myself twice.
I want stability....................I want it. Do you hear. I demand it. :):):roflmao::roflmao:

RD_281114.jpg

Man I enjoyed that so much! Apologies to a couple of guys I held who were lapping, but its difficult to know when you guys don't say anything on mic.

Wish my Shadowplay had been enabled as I had a couple of great overtakes into the first corner.

I don't understand the results? I finished ahead of Danny Hendricks and ended up about 18th? That's what it said at the end of the race and I kept Danny behind me. ???:cool::(

Not that it matters, my aim was to come last in style. :thumbsup:

I don't understand the results? I finished ahead of Danny Hendricks and ended up about 18th? That's what it said at the end of the race and I kept Danny behind me. ???:cool::(

Not that it matters, my aim was to come last in style. :thumbsup:

and....that's exactly what it says! you 17th, danny 18th

You were looking at Race results right, not practice or qualli? because you have everything there on that link!

Man I enjoyed that so much! Apologies to a couple of guys I held who were lapping, but its difficult to know when you guys don't say anything on mic.
I was one of them, didn't affect my position though. You should have used the ferito live tracker app or a blue flag app... Also I was 4 secs faster than you on a lap, so you could have just let me through :)

But it was a great race, and result! 3rd in a 26 car grid is definetily a surprisingly good result for me. I was fighting quite closely with neubauer, but after the pit stop he retired, I don't know why :(. It would have been a tight fight to the end...

Cong. for the podium.
Great race, great organization. Thx you.
Ps.: TeamSpeak sound was much worse than the sound of the game, so I heard you bad

Last edited:
and....that's exactly what it says! you 17th, danny 18th

You were looking at Race results right, not practice or qualli? because you have everything there on that link!

Of course I was looking at the practice results. I'm stupid you know. :p:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%