AC GT3 @ Mid America Motorplex - Fri 23Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Bobby the issue I have with the N24 layout in a GT3 Porsche is that so far I have no clue either in which direction I should go setup wise.(hence me being off so far from the quick guys). I am looking currently into running medium tires, high down force, very soft suspension and fairly high ride right.

I am still finding my way around teh track - GT3 cars have so much down force that many section you run at full throttle without even lifting, which scares the living s... out of me (especially considering that when you then get your line wrong, you end up in the fence, crash and burn).
With older cars, no down force and no sticky tires the Ring is rather enjoyable - with GT3's it's white knuckly scary tunnel view.
Thanks. It's just as I thought then........a tricky situation. If I get an idea of what to do, I'll give you a shout, but the McLaren may be a totally different beast anyway. We'll see.

Hey Bobby, if you are running the McLaren, you definitely want to get in touch with @RasmusP - he is silky smooth like ...
giphy.gif

As we are talking about smooth operators, ... is @Allan Ramsbottom showing up at the track ?

giphy.gif
???

Tell me about it Rasmus ;-)
I am sloooow and feel already like
giphy.gif

I can not comprehend the times you guys are laying down around the ring.
Everything I tried to be quicker ended always in:

giphy.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back