rF2 GT3 @ Melbourne - Friday 9th December 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
gt3headerqzjyza.png

Server name: RACEDEPT.COM GT3
Mod: Apex GT3 + Patch (Download Mod First)
Track: Melbourne, Australia

20:00 GMT: Practice
20:20 GMT: Qualification
20:30 GMT: Warm-up
20:35 GMT: Race (2 X 20 Minutes, Standing Start)

Notes
  • All cars will be allowed, it is a free choice of car.
  • Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
  • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
Please leave a message in the thread if you wish to race.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Live Timing: click here (Available when official server is live)

Sign-up list:
  1. Brian Hodgins
  2. David Miller
  3. Marcus Dillon
  4. Rokas Charlapavicius
  5. Valerio Vinnessa
  6. James Scanlan
  7. Gabriel Savu
  8. Sergio Perez
  9. -
  10. -
  11. -
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -

Yeah I'm definitely not going to make it tonight, sorry guys. Is a shame, as I thoroughly enjoyed these cars last week. Oh well, hopefully I'll be able to join in next week. Have fun everyone!

two nice race but few guys on server .Race 1 nice battle with David until his spin than managed race until end.Race 2 we are only 4 so we organized a reverse grid :)a lap in row, very nice the result.Race2 start was bad I put 1st gear and wrong touch on left paddle and Im in neutral . First turn Rokas was in 1st position that try to defende his position but its hard Sergio and Gabriel are storngs guys after a few of laps Sergio is in 1st place 2nd Gabriel 3td me and 4 th Rokas in last turn Sergio lost car on straight so Gabriel and me wait him for an intense battle but Gabriel jump ahead Sergio and me begin a series of laps in fighting but really clean Thanks Sergio nice battle and Thanks Gabriel for last lap;)

Thanks Lee and RD for event

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back