AC GT3 @ Lippo Street Circuit - Friday 31 October 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone for coming everyone! What an awesome race!
2014-10-31_00001.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing race whit the front runners!, about the same pace whe had in the early stages of the race, i could brake away a little bit when @Sun Levi @Chris Stacey where batteling for 2th place,

I made a unneccesary mistake on one of the straight's and made me go to pits for repair. ( me button i had key binded on me X360 Controller didn't work, so couldn't really talk on TS, As needed to hit me keyboard the whole time to talk :rolleyes:)

so after a *coffee* break in the pits):p i made me way up again, though was pushing abit to hard as i crashed in the last sector and made Ashley hit me ( Sorry for that Mate! ):(

Even though i finished way off, I had a Amazing fun race whit ya all!

p.s Great track to drive though! diffcult to go quick on whit out losing your car!;)

See ya all next time!

Yeah, poor calculations (or no calculations hehe) on fuel etc. Messed up with the fuel twice and it costs me dearly.

"Jeremy Talbot
What a great race! I came third but only cause I didn't have to go to the pits ;) I'll take it though
Had a good battle with @@Matthew Bailey but unfortunately he peeled off into the pits. Good times :cool: "

@Andy Jackson, firstly, you've made your point very clear: You don't like talking to people and you don't like socializing. As you often say condescendingly: "Each to their own." Fair enough.
However, we require the usage of TeamSpeak for our AU events. If you don't like it, don't join in. But stop commenting on this event thread trying to have an argument that you'll never win. We have our rules, and they're not changing just because you don't like them. They're in place for a reason.

Secondly, if you want to do some club racing in Assetto Corsa, you may want to check out the EU events since they'll be held at a much more friendly hour for you, you'll have a much lower ping, and as far as I'm aware not all of their events require TeamSpeak.

/Closed.

@Tony Binelli Wow, you are such a nice member. Not.
:poop::rolleyes:

I agree, only difference between you and me is I don't hijack someones thread to whinge about their rules and insult them by saying they speak irritating drivel when you have never even spoken to us. That just gets my back up. Especially when you have guys like @Chris Stacey and myself who spends alot of our time and resources to make sure guys can have some fun together.
I don't spend my time setting up servers to have someone like you come on and complain about it.

Have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 309 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%