AC GT3 @ Le Mans - Sunday 26th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Very noticeable on this track, but the Z4 had very poor brake performance:essentially twice the braking distance of everything else.
Imho is the Z4 one of, if not the, best car on the brakes. Even with my fully loaded GT-R on meds I could brake a bit after the orange marker on the sidewall.

There are so many factors though... I for example use a load cell brake pedal which gives me massive confidence on the brake.

Imho is the Z4 one of, if not the, best car on the brakes. Even with my fully loaded GT-R on meds I could brake a bit after the orange marker on the sidewall.

There are so many factors though... I for example use a load cell brake pedal which gives me massive confidence on the brake.
Yes, confidence is very important. I could brake after the orange marker but I have G27 pedals and then your braking isn't consistent enough. So I have to use a small margin for safety reasons. Let's say: 1,5m? :D

Thank you for the race, it was nice! I bought my first ever wheel about a month ago and there has been so many things to learn. Now I had a very solid race and it paid of with P7.

That's good going miika. I'm in the same boat and thought yesterday it was all coming together for a respectable finish. I was in a pb of 14th at one stage about 4 or 5 laps in. The change to the BMW was a massive improvement for me. Wasn't to be in the end.
@uvraver Give me a shout about z4 setups if your head is wrecked with it. Should be able to sort you out with something fairly stable and neutral anyway. If there was one thing it done well at le mans it was out-brake the powerhouses. Sweet as a nut into indianapolis every time.

I read about expanding max replay file size to whatever you want but never managed to get it done. Does anybody know how to do that?

In the replay.ini file you could add "MAX_TIME_MINUTES=90" line...that's what I'm trying since my Le Mans replay began 15 mins into the race. But I think the 1000mb limit will probably stop it from reaching the max time limit. We'll see.

Edit: it didn't work.

Last edited:
Afternoon everyone,

Apologies for digging up an old thread.

I streamed this race at the time, which included the TS audio.

I have been made aware that this is in breach of a rule here at RD.

Can anyone who took part let me know if you have any objections to the audio remaining as part of that video?

Thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years