AC GT3 @ Le Mans - Sun 5th Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

JoelK

Premium
FIAWEC-6-Hours-Silverstone-34.jpg

Let's kick the year/decade going with a banger ! It's gonna be the Pinnacle event of endurance racing in miniature form !

Welcome to the Assetto Corsa racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event. We have limited slots so sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (
Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:
  • Practice Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU MULTI PRACTICE #12
  • Race Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU MULTI RACE #13
Cars: DLC is required for this event

LMP1:
GT3:

Track: Circuit De La Sarthé/Le Mans (Download Here)
Pit stop:
Mandatory
Track Temps: 26c
Track Condition: Clear

Recommended App: Helicorsa (Download here)

Free practice:
server will be available throughout the week.
Official practice: 20:00 GMT (25 minutes)
Qualifying GT3: 20:25 GMT (20 minutes)
Race: 20:45 GMT (60minutes)

Entry List - 30 Slots

GT3:
  1. JoelK - GT-R
  2. Birche - Z4
  3. @JussiS - GT-R
  4. SOLO59 - GT-R
  5. HF2000 - R8 #119
  6. pattikins - SCG
  7. Chris Down - 650s
  8. Medilloni - 650s
  9. Erik Axelsson - R8
  10. GEO147 - 650s
  11. Free Slot
  12. Free Slot

UTP#02 - JK

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track, Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits Stay off the racing line until you are up to speed, do not race on your out lap. let other drivers by.
on re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed
and do not block any fast approaching car, you have made the mistake by going off remember, so let them by cleanly

Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not his fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

In with 650S please Joel, thanks for organising :thumbsup:

Sorry if I missed (something obvious!) but which version are we using, chicanes or no?

Alas the track has chicanes. If it was down to me I would've made the Mclaren drivers :cry: :p:laugh:

Thanks for putting the server up Joel - I had to use the old password though.

Also, if it turns out that there isn't enough drivers for a multi-class event I'm happy to go either all lmp or gt3.:thumbsup:

I've installed the track and can race it offline but content manager says the track is missing when trying to join the practice server. What am I doing wrong? :O_o:

The linked version is different from the server version. I have both versions installed. If you can't find the server version in the RD DL section, I've zipped it up & put it in my dropbox.

Edit: the changelog_1.1 for the server version (..\content\tracks\circuit_de_la_sarthe) is dated 09/06/2016 & is the old version.

Last edited:
The linked version is different from the server version. I have both versions installed. If you can't find the server version in the RD DL section, I've zipped it up & put it in my dropbox.

Edit: the changelog_1.1 for the server version (..\content\tracks\circuit_de_la_sarthe) is dated 09/06/2016 & is the old version.
Thanks for this Patrick, I was pulling my hair out wondering why I couldn't join the server. Maybe @JoelK could clarify which version in the main thread :whistling: :p

Awsome, It works now! Thanks m8! :thumbsup:
Thanks for this Patrick, I was pulling my hair out wondering why I couldn't join the server. Maybe @JoelK could clarify which version in the main thread :whistling: :p
Thanks @pattikins for sorting all this out ! It has been a huge mistake from my part when setting up the server, I've been away from home this week until today, so I had to setup the server remotely on my phone(which clearly was not the best of ideas :D) and accidentally pressed the wrong track version in the server manager.

Server has now been reset to correct track version which can be found in the DL link on the Race post.

Raresch
HF2000
pattikins
Chris Down
Medilloni
Erik Axelsson

List has FINALLY been updated and welcome guys !

my-bad.gif

Sign me up please! Nissan GTR.
I would take LMP but won't have time to practice both gt3 and lmp should there not be enough sign ups for lmp.

Just got a new monitor and gpu... Hopefully I can fix freesync brightness flickering. Trying everything without much luck. Either way, I'm racing Sunday!

Thanks @pattikins for sorting all this out ! It has been a huge mistake from my part when setting up the server, I've been away from home this week until today, so I had to setup the server remotely on my phone(which clearly was not the best of ideas :D) and accidentally pressed the wrong track version in the server manager.

Joel..if you experience problems like this again, just let me know and I can get the server online for you ..:thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%